Thread: Quest Journal

Default Quest Journal

How much was the Quest Journal supposed to increase by? Mine still shows 43/45.

Not sure but mine is still 45 as well.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by kitedawg View Post
    How much was the Quest Journal supposed to increase by? Mine still shows 43/45.
    I think ppl confusing quest inventory slots with journal^^ Before you had limited quest inventory slots/space bag and FC reffered to those i think.That limits on those has been removed.
    Quest journal for non subs are 30 and quests journal for subs is 45.So they reffered to if you a sub you get more journal quest slots.
    This should clear this up.

As usual they mislead you on purpose. The "more quest journal space" is only in comparison to f2p. F2p now have 30 quest slots, premium have 45 (as before!!). Of course like the poster before me says, they had reduced quest inventory too, leading sometimes to bugged quests. They might have actually fixed that?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinBoss View Post
    I think ppl confusing quest inventory slots with journal^^ Before you had limited quest inventory slots/space bag and FC reffered to those i think.That limits on those has been removed.
    Quest journal for non subs are 30 and quests journal for subs is 45.So they reffered to if you a sub you get more journal quest slots.
    This should clear this up.
    From the last newsletter:

Bonus Quest Capacity: Extra space in your quest journal

Doesn't clear this up at all.

Premium members have exactly the same size quest inventory as before (48 slots).

Every benefit they list for the new subscription model is what subscribers get compared to non-subscribers - not compared to the old subscription model.
    Subscribers do get 15 entries extra in their quest journal for a total of 45 entries. This is just the same as it used to be.