Thread: Timer bars after update on a custom UI

Default Timer bars after update on a custom UI

My timer bars are not displaying names of the spells when npcs are using them during the combat.

Also names of the abilities, companions, pets etc are not displayed in the Attributes&Skills windows, also when placed on the shortcut bars when I hover over them (descriptions are displayed, only names are not).

How can I fix that?

Have you tried completely removing your custom UI, then re-installing it fresh?

Tried it, it did not help. Anyone knows what files are responsible for cast displays?

I tried to fix it via CommandTimerBar.xml and icons associated with it but there is not much in that file...

edit : tried to run a default UI and I am getting the same thing - no spell names displayed when timer bars are active during combatfrom my actions and npc actions. Only action that is displayed is gathering (when getting mats from the nodes) and resting unmounted. Should I post this in tech help?
    Last edited by drmir; 8th July 2016 at 05:37.

No solution but a workaround while you wait: you can download the flash castbar mod from strange Ui. Link at the very bottom of the page

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    No solution but a workaround while you wait: you can download the flash castbar mod from strange Ui. Link at the very bottom of the page
    Those cast bars look great.

However I am still missing spell names even with them. This is very strange, it seems that code that displays a spell name is missing in some file, somewhere. I will post in tech help, hope they figure it out.

Fixed it, trouble was caused during the patching process, had to re-patch via PatcherSetup.

Those flash cast bars are amazing I am keeping them, thanks for that.