Thread: 7 Extra Character Slots?

Default 7 Extra Character Slots?

Did this mean you were expanding the account to beyond 18 characters? I really saw no explanation on what this was applying to.

Funcom

My understanding is that the maximum character slot limit per account was not changed.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    My understanding is that the maximum character slot limit per account was not changed.
    I am confused. A premium subscribed account has 18 character slots . A FTP account has only 2 playable slots. I am trying to understand this additional 7 slots, thats all. my FTP still has only 2 and my prem still has 18..

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    I am confused. A premium subscribed account has 18 character slots . A FTP account has only 2 playable slots. I am trying to understand this additional 7 slots, thats all. my FTP still has only 2 and my prem still has 18..
    Create a new f2p account.
    Have 1 slot
    Subscribe.
    Have 8 slot.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I was told that you can have 24 characters lots now: I can verify that I have 20 character slots on one account.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soulbender- View Post
    The seven extra slots is what subscribers get above what an f2p player get, nothing more. (Subscribers have 8 slots, new f2p accounts only a single slot)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I was told that you can have 24 characters lots now: I can verify that I have 20 character slots on one account.
    Why would they not give all the vet prem accounts more slots. Hell, I would love to have 7 more slots. I would be playing a ton more and forget about my FTP toons. With all the items I can claim I would make special level specific toons for certain zones...