Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about it?

Exclamation What do you think about it?

Maybe it's time to fix Intimidating Shout and Bloody Vengeance?
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    Maybe it's time to fix Intimidating Shout and Bloody Vengeance?
    What is it that you think needs fixing?

I wish the Bloody Vengeance did not reset the Vengeance counter. That makes it useful at very beginning and very end of fight and not to useful in middle or against groups.

The Fatality graphic needs an option to be turned off. It is a pain when you are fighting a group and you get a fatality on one after a storm strike just after you went all out frenzy to do a killer reckoning AOE. The graphic goes long enough to miss the timer for reckoning. The pay off for getting the fatality is not worth it in these cases.

I would love the idea that using bloody vengance with high stack would terminate the stack but greatly increase the innate-aggro by the combo, like a 2nd shieldslam in power.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Shout should deal real damage and cooldown should be shorter. Really.. yea, really Bloody Vengeance should be fixed like Mori said or should be fixed and deal real damage like info on the skill say. .

+ And what about "Riposte"?
    Last edited by Gamabuntu; 6th July 2016 at 11:24.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post

+ And what about "Riposte"?
    I can not say I have ever been tempted to use it. The idea that to get its full use I need to evade makes it sounds a bit too tricky or random for me. How much is this greatly increased damage anyway?
    I do not understand why they do not give better info on the feat description. Burning Vigor and Surging health both claim to give chance of a surge in health, so, how much is a surge?

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    I can not say I have ever been tempted to use it. The idea that to get its full use I need to evade makes it sounds a bit too tricky or random for me. How much is this greatly increased damage anyway?
    I do not understand why they do not give better info on the feat description. Burning Vigor and Surging health both claim to give chance of a surge in health, so, how much is a surge?
    Damage increase from riposte is a joke, test it, results are all over the place, looks more random than anything, but there sure as hell is nothing "great" about it. My guess is that it has never worked, always been broken.

As for burning vigor and surging health, if the description was clear and precise, it would be too obvious of how useless those feats are. They are in the same category as counterstrike stance and goad mob, basically they're just here so clueless noobs can waste points on them.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Goad mob has one very limited use, if that.. Mobs in Tian'an. Other than that, goad mob is silly.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    Burning Vigor and Surging health both claim to give chance of a surge in health, so, how much is a surge?
    It's really low, couple hundred I believe and 3ppm? Not gonna say they were useful before, but I'm pretty sure their values were never increased when the health pools dramatically increased in 1.05.

Exclamation

Riposte is nice fast combination, but using this after evade.. and waiting for "evade buff" is wasting of time. I spent a lot on time on polearm, i tried tanking on "evade spec".. everything works good if you need to change agro only. Lightning Reflexes +35% , double tap right/left +10 evade , double tap back 25% - so we have 70% .. and + 5% = 75%, also we can have Redoubt and Subterfuge. Anyway it's waste of time, better to have full mitigation.

+ Riposte - it's shi*
    + Bloody Vengeance - Need to be fixed
    + Intimidating Shout - Should be fixed for dpsing guard
    + Precise Attack - Should have more penetration
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>

Bloody Vengeance is the best aggro swap tool before revamp. When the other tank is taking hits, guard's damage will be increased substantially to take back aggro. Lower BV damage to the current level is why guardian losing the control of aggro swap. BV damage in PVE need a fix for sure.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast