Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Loot from the challenge system

Quote Originally Posted by Abady View Post
    Purple cache :
    2 AA points + 75 S on a full AA Character after a month of challenges!!!

I wont be completing the challenges anymore until they fix the rewards
    I got the same sh*t. And frankly, I have no more desire to continue do the challenges
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Same for me.
    2 expertise, 75 silver. Totally worth doing 60 challenges

I guess I should consider myself "lucky" that I got 50 Atlantean shards and 75 silver instead of AA points. It's still ridiculous, the reward for completing 60 chores should be much higher than for completing the raid finder not worse.

look at the challenges, they have nothing challenging at all ! so mostly crap rewards were to be expected from those lottery boxes ! and on rare occasions you get the lottery jackpot : [200 Atlantean Shards].
    but i recognise giving more aa points to full aa caped toons, is completely useless.
    Last edited by Cappa; 31st July 2016 at 23:41.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    look at the challenges, they have nothing challenging at all ! so mostly crap rewards were to be expected from those lottery boxes ! and on rare occasions you get the lottery jackpot : [200 Atlantean Shards].
    I agree most of the 'challenges' are not challenging, but they're still considerably more time consuming than standing afk at the entrance to the raid finder and should have comparable reward. In fact completing an unchained dungeon I would rank to be more challenging than participating in the raid finder.

Yep, I've also quit running challenges. The effort vs reward is way off. It is a failure of a system, just as most of us knew and warned it would be. But as always, Funcom never listens.

Anyone else expericing that a challenge crate gives you a 'crate of health potions' that never show up in inventory?
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Anyone else expericing that a challenge crate gives you a 'crate of health potions' that never show up in inventory?
    Yes and I usually just get a single heal potion instead of a crate. Not much of a reward.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    The crate automatically opens and your loot log will show you getting [Daggamalt], which I'm pretty sure is actually 10 Daggamalt each time.

I forgot compleatly about challenges just after I got 2 AA points from two Purple caches...
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast