Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    The icon is intended to look like a calendar, and the number means how many days you have of Premium you need to have purchased in order to obtain the item.
    So the number under "loyalty reward" changes from FC points (nnnn + nnn COIN) to the number of premium days I have (nnn CALENDAR)? Thanks for clearing that up

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    There's no vendor price. It's not bind on pick up.
    Heh. Yeah, that's not intended. The War Steed claim has been temporarily disabled from the Loyalty Shop.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Loyalty rewards are 1x per character, as well as the free pet in your claim window. So have fun claiming them on all your characters.
    that appearently is NOT TRUE! - i claimed the horse on one character and now it's not even shown for all my others

great

<update>
    ok, nvrmind then - should have read the previous post - sorry...
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 30th June 2016 at 19:02.

well) not so bad, but i`m subed for 6 month, why i can`t get 180 days loyalty rewards?

Why does loot pop up when clicking on treasure boxes in mini games. It might be the most annoying thing ever.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Default teleport coin / avccess pass tricky

The positioning of the teleport coin / access pass is very triclky. I have full access to outdoor areas (1500 achievment) but those same locatons are also acvailable in "trsnsport coin' areas. I opened the tleport ui - chosre to go connarch village, later jsut realized that i used a teleport coin coz its the first ui u get

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    that appearently is NOT TRUE! - i claimed the horse on one character and now it's not even shown for all my others

great

<update>
    ok, nvrmind then - should have read the previous post - sorry...
    One thing I noticed, the facepaint reward can be claimed repeatably, as it should be since it can be overridden/removed whenever you want. You will always be able to get it again and re-apply it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    The positioning of the teleport coin / access pass is very triclky. I have full access to outdoor areas (1500 achievment) but those same locatons are also acvailable in "trsnsport coin' areas. I opened the tleport ui - chosre to go connarch village, later jsut realized that i used a teleport coin coz its the first ui u get
    That is likely the point. They want to push the "Pay for teleports" in your face, and also try and get people to accidentally use it. You will just have to train yourself to recognize which one you are looking at since Funcom will not budge on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    not used ports yet, but will be good to know when and how i will use achi. ports or/and coins. and second, if i have port coins, can i port from tortage island?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    One thing I noticed, the facepaint reward can be claimed repeatably, as it should be since it can be overridden/removed whenever you want. You will always be able to get it again and re-apply it.

That is likely the point. They want to push the "Pay for teleports" in your face, and also try and get people to accidentally use it. You will just have to train yourself to recognize which one you are looking at since Funcom will not budge on this issue.
    that has been that way ever since 4.1 also when u use a coin it tells you -- this costs one coin..

seems obvious ??
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    that has been that way ever since 4.1 also when u use a coin it tells you -- this costs one coin..

seems obvious ??
    Yeah, I know. Just trying to explain it to others who don't realize it. It has never caused confusion for me other than for about 10 seconds the first time I looked at it after the 4.1 patch.

It is still annoying having your default page moved.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast