Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

My personal favorite about the update is how loot boxes pop up in mini games now.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    They didn't cost me any funcom points to buy them. I still had all the funcom points from the update when I got done getting loyalty mounts/pets on four characters.
    Yep, not sure what those people are thinking, but they indeed do not cost anything. I also like how the UI on that page shows what level of rewards you are eligible for. For me, it is up at the 720 day rewards, so I guess I have some waiting to do for Funcom to finally implement the next few tiers of rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    THE FUCJK FUNCOM, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR THOSE "PETS" COST FC POINTS!!! I mWANT TO RETuRN THOSE PETS, I WANT TO SPEND THOSE FC PO
    iNTS ON SOMETHING ELSE
    Please calm down and realize they don't cost Funcom Points. If you lost Funcom Points, it was likely due to buying regular item shop items, not the loyalty rewards. Regardless, do a /petition in-game and the GM will explain what did/didn't happen.

Edit: There are plenty of real issues to complain about, let's not fill this thread with blatantly false *problems*. Also please read other posts as many people in this thread have asked questions / made assumptions that were answered earlier in this thread.
    Last edited by tapwater; 30th June 2016 at 18:17.

Funcom

THE FUCJK FUNCOM, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR THOSE "PETS" COST FC POINTS!!! I mWANT TO RETuRN THOSE PETS, I WANT TO SPEND THOSE FC PO
    iNTS ON SOMETHING ELSE
    Chill out. Loyalty Rewards do not cost Funcom Points.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Can you remove the dumb yellow borders on groups,pets and fix the dumb change in minigames with loot options?
    IVORY TOWER

Loyal War Steed Loyalty pet is sellable? Was that intended?

Default So confusing the loyalty awards

MY BAD FOR JUMPING ON THE LOYALTY AWARDS but this is so confusing... so when u click on "loyalty awards", the numbers change to something w/ a piece of paper icon? what is that? I thought my FC coins were being used up!1!! Can someone explain this new loyalty what the numbers mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    This was done so you don't accidentally buy something in-game for a character you aren't logged on as.
    This was never a problem in the past when you could choose which character to buy for. This due to the simple fact that the default was always your currently logged in character and you had to explicitly choose some other character if you wanted to buy for that one.

In short, that reason give for the change don't make much sense.

It was also very nice to be able to check the names of all ones alts through the store when logged in - helpful to get the spelling correct when mailing things to an alt. A feature which is much missed.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Loyal War Steed Loyalty pet is sellable? Was that intended?
    It shouldn't be? What's it vendoring for, and do you have any mods?

MY BAD FOR JUMPING ON THE LOYALTY AWARDS but this is so confusing... so when u click on "loyalty awards", the numbers change to something w/ a piece of paper icon? what is that? I thought my FC coins were being used up!1!! Can someone explain this new loyalty what the numbers mean?
    The icon is intended to look like a calendar, and the number means how many days you have of Premium you need to have purchased in order to obtain the item.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Is it the custom uis that makes the game crash like crazy? IF so is the original ui the same as 6 years ago? Havent used it since then😁

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    It shouldn't be? What's it vendoring for, and do you have any mods?
    There's no vendor price. It's not bind on pick up.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast