Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all,

You had a lot to say about the 4.10 and Membership update, and I have no fear there'll be plenty to talk about with what we've released with Update 5.0.

Please leave any feedback and concerns you have with any of the new features we've included with this update. This includes:

• Membership Update
    • Free-to-play access changes
    • Raid Finder
    • Challenges
    • Login Rewards

Thanks!
    Thanks for the update

Ever since Raid Finder was added, there is a new bug where suddenly a group or two in a raid disappear from the list, and you can see them with darker blue names as if they weren't in your group/raid (pink if it's guildies). We were doing a W3 craft and the 4th group disappeared halfway to Leviathus, then when we killed Leviathus, and this group got kicked out of the instance before we could loot, and there was no way they could enter again.

It seems it happens right after a server restart or hotfix, but I'm not sure. I have seen it happen 3 times so far.

This is a game-breaking bug. Please have a look at it. Thank you.

i can confirm that this bug is back =(
    really annoying when you finally fill a pug raid, that takes almost forever since rf farm started =(
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Why are servers going down exactly at the time EU guilds raid? Couldn't the update be postponed to some other time?

I know its pointless to ask probably but could you fix flag interupt on dmg thing in pvp and JS raid window bug in pvp at least these two things? I guess its not that hard to fix....I know its not pve but invest those 5 minutes to your pvp playerbase pls
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

They took the servers down for this????

RAID FINDER

The Raid Finder UI will now display which role is most needed to create a raid from the players currently in the Queue.

GENERAL

When choosing "Need" to roll on an item your character can't use, your roll will now automatically be changed to "Greed."
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Funcom

There was an underlying issue that was unrelated to either of those listed fixes that warranted us taking the servers down a second time today. We understand it wasn't an ideal circumstance, and we apologize for any interruptions caused to our GMT players.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Going to fix the stupid t3.5 bat from having random dropped parasites?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

im sure they will **** up rolls on need/greed somehow so they will have to take servers out again to fix the fix
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

GENERAL

When choosing "Need" to roll on an item your character can't use, your roll will now automatically be changed to "Greed."

Can't say I like that too much :-(
    - what about low-level chars (70-something) joining T1; cannot roll need on items suitable for their class, only because they aren't lvl80 yet?
    - same for purple-recipes; what if the needed crafting skill is not achieved YET; cannot roll need?

-> being forced to roll greed vs. all those cash-greedy others is just ****** (pre-censored)