Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

There will be no relapse of the 'pve vs pvp' war. We're all players here.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Of course no, like pvp players had to deal with the same kind of trolls for years, pve players will have to deal with the same behaviour from now on and I will be happy if funcom will never take any action against them following the same logic as they do for minigames. So some of you take a bit of a taste how it feels to get ignored by funcom while a bunch of clowns who you can count in one hand can destroy your fun repeatadly.

And I'm writing this because none of you ever cared about these clowns when they were destroying some other part of the game thinking it wasnt your problem because you werent playing that spesific content, even when some of them were writing here openly admitting that they destroy minigames for fun.
    Don't know who these people are you talk about that don't care about or even encourage griefers in PvP apart from the griefers themselves. Even if they are there (I haven't met them) it's very shortsighted to think hurting one half of the game won't affect the other and dropping down to their level is just as ignorant. The fact that there is less outrage about it is because it doesn't directly affect the vast majority of players left.

F everyone that complains because there are others that suffer the same or worse is not really an attitude that actually works anywhere.
    The fact that there are people in 3th world countries that have no food is not a reason to not send back your food when there is mold on it. By this logic we could all agree we have no right to complain/protest/fight when our governments would oppress us or when dictators grab power because in North Korea it has been like this for years. It is only right that we have to deal with the same kind of abuse. We get a bit of a taste of what it feels like to be ignored by the powers that be while institutions we are powerless against purposefully abuse us for their own pleasure or enrichment.
    Other people suffering the same or worse is not a reason you shouldn't fight for the things that concern you.

Tl:dr Both griefing in PvP and PvE are hurting peoples fun in game and should be fought by the people it affects. The miserable state of one is not a justification for ignoring the other.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 14th July 2016 at 18:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Its not ignorant at all, an old saying goes like this, if your neighbour's house is on fire you should go help because next time your house is going to be on fire. A large amount of people were ignoring a major problem because at that point it was not affecting them, now its time to affect them so finally they will stop ignoring it.

P.s dont get me wrong I dont like it either with these clowns be it in pvp or pve I just stated some facts,while having some fun :P
    Last edited by zeuss; 14th July 2016 at 18:41.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    /ignore should have no effect on people getting into a raid. That would be too complicated and odd of a system for Funcom to consider implementing.
    Ah ok. I was not sure if it would or not. I thought I had read somewhere that you could not group with someone if they were on your ignore list. That's why I mentioned it.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Ah ok. I was not sure if it would or not. I thought I had read somewhere that you could not group with someone if they were on your ignore list. That's why I mentioned it.
    when you ignore someone, this just block chat msgs and tells, but they are still here) running around and doing their crap

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    it's rounded up.
    if you recieve 1 relic, you get 2.
    if you recieve 2 relic, you get 3.
    if you recieve 3 relic, you get 5.
    etc...

if you recieve 2x 1 single relic, you get 2x 2 = 4.
    Its not always rounded up. i received 5 relics and got 7.

Quote Originally Posted by JoDearest View Post
    Its not always rounded up. i received 5 relics and got 7.
    Its supposed to be, so if you are correct, that was a bug and needs to be reported.

1. Looks like now, after update, AA timer stops when sub ending. it`s great update! if you missed to pay for sub, you just wasted aa time for nothing.
    So if you changed behavior of aa timer, you must add new timer that will count time to end of sub and show what perks you have time to learn
    2. Where is daily and weekly discounts at item shop?
    3. Do you realy think that someone who got horse from loyalty rewards, will buy new riding skill book for 10$ per char and mounts for 5-10$ per char?

p.s. it`s a M rated game, most of us know how to count money. maybe it`s time to stop yr childish attempts to foist crap?
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 21st July 2016 at 10:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    1. Looks like now, after update, AA timer stops when sub ending. it`s great update! if you missed to pay for sub, you just wasted aa time for nothing.
    I'm glad Funcom finally gets to 'fix' all the important things in this game.

On a serious note, looks like they really are in need of squeezing out every single penny.