Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Heh, while having offline AA training start at level 20 is cool, you are still limited to only the level 20 AA's. It would be nice if you could AA train the level 80 ones too even while < 80.

Edit: And when are you going to make it possible for us to choose a different character to purchase items for with the In-game Item Shop? It is annoying having to relog to each character to make the purchases.
    Your character is locked to what you have logged in, if you're buying things in-game.

The website view: http://www.ageofconan.com/itemstore

Lets you select your desired character from the dropdown list. This was done so you don't accidentally buy something in-game for a character you aren't logged on as.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So the login rewards are only per account, not per character? I used the login one for my main character and now it is 'locked' as being 'used' for the second alt I signed on.
    It did warn you about that if you had read the popup text at the start. Though knowing that UI, it may have never displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    No free premium weekend to celebrate the awesomeness?

LOL) pay 10$ and you get yr free premium weekend)

loging to game to see all by my eyez
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 30th June 2016 at 17:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Your character is locked to what you have logged in, if you're buying things in-game.

The website view: http://www.ageofconan.com/itemstore

Lets you select your desired character from the dropdown list. This was done so you don't accidentally buy something in-game for a character you aren't logged on as.
    Yeah, but I really liked the old way. At least make it possible from the character select screen.

Funcom

Login Rewards are once-per-account, per 24 hours.
    Community Manager

Default Busted features Good Job!

Hey all,

You had a lot to say about the 4.10 and Membership update, and I have no fear there'll be plenty to talk about with what we've released with Update 5.0.

Please leave any feedback and concerns you have with any of the new features we've included with this update. This includes:

• Membership Update
    • Free-to-play access changes
    • Raid Finder
    • Challenges
    • Login Rewards

Thanks!
    Nice to see that you launched raid finder that still crashes peoples systems. I cannot even load into my character now because it crashes my game instantly. YAY!!!

Login Rewards are once-per-account, per 24 hours.
    So, we have to wait exactly 24 hours from the last time we claimed a reward to claim the next one? That is a good way to make them less than daily. You slowly get later and later until you end up missing a day.

Funcom

It actually resets 00:00 UTC every day. I guess it's easier to say 24 hours but that's how it actually works.
    Community Manager

So instead of listening to your playerbase regarding offline levels, you went ahead and deleted them anyway.

And though I can't log in yet, I'm assuming nothing really has been done about addressing the 400% price inflation for 4 hr pots.

Why do you continue to insist on ignoring feedback from your customers?

It's like you guys have some sort of corporate death wish.

Just posted in game:

[NPH] [Odonoptera|Community]: Folks experiencing client crashes with the new Raid Finder may want to try uninstalling mods and trying again. Please let us know if the Raid Finder still crashes your client even after clearing out all mods.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast