Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Just quit it Jo...these guys don't actually play their own game enough on live servers as normal players to see that what looks good in paper doesn't play out as they would think....

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by brenski View Post
    Can we get a reply on whether or not there is a fix in the works for the looting issue in minigames? A response would be appreciated.
    Yes, this is being looked into. It was not included in the last patch because it requires code; there was no new code in the last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    What if people don't want to mingle ?
    Then you're free to not queue. The Raid Finder is meant to include all players. To do that everyone goes into the same queue under the same rules. If that's not something you're interested in, then it's possible that you might have more fun with the game spending your time doing other types of content.

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    You expect veterans to help afkers, and ppl who dont give a rats ass, just wipe us on purpose or cant even communite?
    You need us to explain tactics of higher raids
    We'll continue to balance the raids over the next few months. If success rate goes down for any reason (including an increased ratio of newer players vs veteran players), then the raids will be adjusted to compensate. I already have quite a long list of changes to make and it's only week 2 of a 9 week cycle.
    Last edited by Mussagana; 5th July 2016 at 12:18.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Replying to my post as a whole instead of cutting the convenient for you part out would be appreciated.And don't worry ,i am currently not queing .Too bad you put an exclusive reward there to "force" me to mingle :o.For the record i ve probably played in more pug raids and groups over 8 years with all roles than i ever will in your super awesome finder ,i ve mingled enough and it was fun.This is not fun.Feel free to take all this as non constructive feedback and disregard it to justify this ********.

Why do you hate us so much? You sound like you want all veterans leave
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Why do you hate us so much? You sound like you want all veterans leave
    I apologize if I gave that impression, I was merely reiterating that this is meant to be a feature completed by groups of random players rather than organized teams. We want Raid Finder to be as inclusive as possible, and feel that the current configuration promotes that.

No need to worry, there's definitely more content further down the line that's specifically made for you guys.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is 100% correct. We allow it for the same reason we allow players to queue as a group: if somebody wants to raid with their friend then we don't want to stand in the way of that. Allowing it benefits players by giving them the option of doing what they want to do, and it benefits the queue by providing greater fluidity.
    This is very good. I've been to a few raidfinder raids with guildies and it makes it a lot more fun. So could we be able to do the same for minigames as well again? Minis are more fun when you can play them with a friend or two, and, with the current unbalanced system, most of the times you will get in opposite teams.

Also, like it's been said, looting in minigames after the patch has been set to rolling enabled for some reason and it's a mess when the team leader doesn't know how to change the loot options; this interferes a lot in minigames.

I apologize if I gave that impression, I was merely reiterating that this is meant to be a feature completed by groups of random players rather than organized teams. We want Raid Finder to be as inclusive as possible, and feel that the current configuration promotes that.

I am still waiting for an explanation why do you want it so exclusive, whats the point, whats the design logic behind it, what are the long term expectations and what do you want to achieve exactly?

Why are you insisting on random team play as an exclusive and only way of doing certain content rather than having a choice to do it the way players want? If they can or want to do it in organized groups or if they can't or don't want to they have an option to do it as a pug.
    Same goes for all other aspects of this game, you can do KK run with your guild/friends or you can pug it, ITS THAT SIMPLE!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Then you're free to not queue. The Raid Finder is meant to include all players. To do that everyone goes into the same queue under the same rules. If that's not something you're interested in, then it's possible that you might have more fun with the game spending your time doing other types of content.
    Editing posts after they have been replied to....cool..but i ll go with it ,

How is anyone excluded if i am allowed to sign with more than 5 of my friends ?Please elaborate ?Oh yeah...the numbers aren't there fro a 2nd raid to kick off if we fill one as a guild !?Is that the actual concern ? ...i wonder why..anyway i am already doing what i consider fun in game so all good .

Raids in general are NOT content that is well-suited for completion by groups of random players, nor should they be. Successful raids require at least some players who know the raid, other players willing to listen and learn, and appropriate gear on all characters.

IF raids will need to be non-trivially dumbed down in order to make the Raid Finder a success, then the Raid Finder was a mistake and a bad idea from the start - one which should be removed from the game.

Should raids ever be dumbed down to the point that any random group of players can do them, then what would be the point of having them at all?

@ErkiT

Well said.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --