Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Dragon Spine seems to be restored after checking account page a few times and seeing there is a new icon, "The Secrets of Dragon Spine".

And restarting the game.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Did a T3 upper (raidfinder) raid a few minutes ago... well, what am I supposed to say?

I accidently clicked on sign in as raid leader, so that was my fault but seems like everyone knew what to do.

Other than that the raid, well actually you can't call it raid (more like some kind of zerg lol), just ravaged everything there. Seriously... while I wanted to write atleast a bit of a plan into the raid chat the boss was already getting stabbed to death...
    Everything got nuked down in seconds, could be the people that were in the raid since some had T6 gear I think but that was... scary.

One bug happened at Thoth-Amon: Group 3 and 4 disappeared from raid but they were still in, was kinda hard to say when to use heals and so on... but Thoth didn't survived long enough to do anything else than dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    For my challenge window I see three challenges.

Contender - 15 hours to complete 3/3 objectives. Easy and done.

Exemplar - 3.5 days to complete 15/15 objectives. Doable only if you do all 5 objectives every day. I don't pvp/do minigames so this one is out for me.

Paragon - 3.5 days to complete 60/60 objectives. This one is impossible for anyone to do, even if you do all 5 objectives every day.

I think the timer on the Paragon challenge is wrong unless I'm not seeing something correctly.
    I never saw a response clarifying the challenges.

I assume Contender is daily and resets every 24 hrs?

Is Exemplar supposed to be weekly, so 7 day reset? Does it say 3+ days (probably 2+ days now) because it resets back to 7 days in a bit?

Paragon = same as Exemplar, I assume it's supposed to be monthly so 28-31 days to complete? And the fact is showed 3+days yesterday just due to the fact it will be resetting to the monthly amount of days in a few days time?

You should also add a few more choices than just the 5 listed and/or allow us to repeat some of them faster than the cooldown. For example, if I don't have time during the week to do any, but can do a long session on Saturday/Sunday, I could still knock out 5 days worth of challenges all in 1 day.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I never saw a response clarifying the challenges.

I assume Contender is daily and resets every 24 hrs?

Is Exemplar supposed to be weekly, so 7 day reset? Does it say 3+ days (probably 2+ days now) because it resets back to 7 days in a bit?

Paragon = same as Exemplar, I assume it's supposed to be monthly so 28-31 days to complete? And the fact is showed 3+days yesterday just due to the fact it will be resetting to the monthly amount of days in a few days time?

You should also add a few more choices than just the 5 listed and/or allow us to repeat some of them faster than the cooldown. For example, if I don't have time during the week to do any, but can do a long session on Saturday/Sunday, I could still knock out 5 days worth of challenges all in 1 day.
    Contender is 24 hours, Exemplar every 7 days, and Paragon every 28 days. Since it resets Monday mornings we had to make a choice between starting people on a new month with a few days short or starting people at the very end of a month so they get a full month a few days after the feature launches. We chose the latter, so starting Monday the Paragon challenge will reset and everyone will get a full cooldown to complete it.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Contender is 24 hours, Exemplar every 7 days, and Paragon every 28 days. Since it resets Monday mornings we had to make a choice between starting people on a new month with a few days short or starting people at the very end of a month so they get a full month a few days after the feature launches. We chose the latter, so starting Monday the Paragon challenge will reset and everyone will get a full cooldown to complete it.
    Thanks for the clarification on this. It was a bit confusing, but makes sense now.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

By the way:

Is it somehow possible to remove the yellow glow in the group / raid window? It makes it very hard to see the red health bar and makes healing kinda difficult if you can't see your team member's health.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    3. Pls remove 1/0 mini game from challenges. looks like nobody want this, nor we pve crabs, nor pvpers. pve crabs becouse they don`t pvp, pvpers becouse, i`m sure, they don`t need afking crabs in minis.
    Then also remove the "1/0 purist/unchained" since nobody on Fury "wants" this or can do this on Fury. Or make it so unchained solo dungeons updates this.

realy need to fix the loot in pvp minigames. its unplayable as it is now if u get a teamleader who dont know how to remove need and greed. need fix asap

Talking

im not sure if anyone from funcom will read this, but if it happens so, know that im very happy with this new update, i only can wish you have done this before.
    nevertheless, great job, funcom.
    meh...

Bug?

If I am set up for arena and actively waiting and am set up in raid finder, my mouse will freeze and I have to restart the computer with a forced shutdown.

Anyone else getting this? usually happens while trying to cast a pet, like devourer