Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

I reported this on TL but: when you kill your 0/20 mobs, the count does not refresh with that window open, you have to refresh it or zone or close/open window.

I thought the sub prices were supposed to be changed?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    Before claiming anything I want to be clear - the loyalty rewards (i.e. teleport coins, warmare) are 1X per character? or 1X per account?
    If character A claims the 15 teleport coins, will character B also be able to get it?

Daily Rewards:
    Is this per character? or per account? if per character how do I pull it up?
    Loyalty rewards are 1x per character, as well as the free pet in your claim window. So have fun claiming them on all your characters.
    Edit 2: The facepaint reward can be claimed repeatably, as it should be since it can be overridden/removed whenever you want. You will always be able to get it again and re-apply it.

Daily Rewards are 1 per account. So choose wisely which character gets the crap reward

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I reported this on TL but: when you kill your 0/20 mobs, the count does not refresh with that window open, you have to refresh it or zone or close/open window.
    I also noticed not any kind of mob works. For instance, on my level 80 necro, Chickens don't update the counter, but Keshetta mobs do.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    I thought the sub prices were supposed to be changed?
    They said somewhere they weren't quite ready to announce / release those price changes, so we have to wait longer.

Edit:

Funcom, could you please not have the Daily Rewards and Item Shop pop up randomly when I log in any character? Now I often have to close two windows each time I log in!
    Last edited by tapwater; 30th June 2016 at 19:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey all,
    We'd rather have a sweet offer run directly after the new system goes live, rather than run an offer right now and then have everything change shortly after.
    Bold is mine. So, where is it? And where is lowered price? Or those few who still want to pay got funcomed... again.
    Last edited by bogus; 30th June 2016 at 17:16.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Maybe minions don't work, but I could kill lvl 5 wolves on TL with my lvl 80 bear shaman and they counted.

I'm disappointed with the raidfinder.

1# Only one set raid per week.
    Should not be too difficult to have a list of raids to select

2# No control over conditions to join, like voice, gear, specs etc. .
    Similar, a list of common conditions to tick, like TS3, Vent, T3 gear, exp. etc.

3# No info on how many and what classes have queued already.
    This is a simple one: click raid to see how many and what classes have signed up

Cheers Euklid

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Bold is mine. So, where is it? And where is lowered price? Or those few who still want to pay got funcomed... again.
    I never made a guarantee on an offer; simply offering a reason as to why we didn't have one for the anniversary. The new pricing structure will be detailed in the near future.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Heh, while having offline AA training start at level 20 is cool, you are still limited to only the level 20 AA's. It would be nice if you could AA train the level 80 ones too even while < 80.

Edit: And when are you going to make it possible for us to choose a different character to purchase items for with the In-game Item Shop? It is annoying having to relog to each character to make the purchases.

No free premium weekend to celebrate the awesomeness?

So the login rewards are only per account, not per character? I used the login one for my main character and now it is 'locked' as being 'used' for the second alt I signed on.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast