Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Since no one replayed I ask again, where do I find those extra 7 char slots???
    Existing accounts are unaffected by the character slot changes. Any account created before the update keep their default of 2 slots + 6 with membership. Accounts created after the update start with 1 slot and gain 7 from membership.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Flame/Troll.
    It was my honest opinion. I can say it this way instead:
    Raidfinder is bad on many levels. I think sub worth max 5 euros/month and decreasing.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    OK, haven't seen this yet, so I'll ask;

Is the criteria for days in premium required a retroactive deal, or only from the application of update 5.0 forward?

I hope it's retroactive, so that one can be rewarded for past loyalties and not just for that of the future.

I haven't been in AoC for a few days, since I've gotten into a Total War:Shogun 2 kick for a bit. At the moment, trying to take over Feudal Japan is a bit more fun than beating up on Vanir. But, the need to more viscerally swing a sword will return soon enough...
    It definitely does not take old subscriptions into account (e.g. if you are not subbed now, you are not loyal). As i understood it, the excess sub time from application date onward will be converted and taken into account for loyality rewards. I am sure Odonoptera posted something about it on the 4.10 or new membership threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Since no one replayed I ask again, where do I find those extra 7 char slots???
    If you already were a subscriber you aren't getting any extra character slots.
    Those extra slots are what subscribers get compared to what non-subscribers get.
    Just about all information on what you get from the new subscription schema has been about what it gives you compared to f2p. Not compared to the old subscription schema.

Used to be that f2p-players got 2 slots while subscribers got 6 extra for a total of 8 slots.
    Now f2p will get 1 slot while subscribers get 7 extra for a total of 8 slots - so no change if you already were subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    OK, haven't seen this yet, so I'll ask;

Is the criteria for days in premium required a retroactive deal, or only from the application of update 5.0 forward?

I hope it's retroactive, so that one can be rewarded for past loyalties and not just for that of the future.
    It is not retroactive. Only time after 5.0 hit counts.

Are you talking about loyalty rewards? I have a full year left on my sub and I got all of the rewards for an annual subscription.

Please remove the 0/1 minigame participation from daily challenges. This will only give us pvpers more leechers than usual. People can just sign up for a mini, afk the entire mini and voila they have the challenge completed, while they are screwing over their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Please remove the 0/1 minigame participation from daily challenges. This will only give us pvpers more leechers than usual. People can just sign up for a mini, afk the entire mini and voila they have the challenge completed, while they are screwing over their team.
    Yes, either remove it or change it to minigame win, im really tired how FC keeps rewarding anti-social behavior in pvp.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

We were pretty adamant about it on TL, about making it win only, but Funcom logic is Funcom logic, so they did it their way =)

Arenas unplayable.
    Now minis unplayable.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 1st July 2016 at 15:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Yes, either remove it or change it to minigame win, im really tired how FC keeps rewarding anti-social behavior in pvp.
    and pve
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator