Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

People are doing it cos there is no other way to get the best ring in game. Dont mistake it with being happy with the content...
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

About the Raid Finder, the fact that tanks can sign as dps is only detrimental in my opinion, because then there will be too many signed as dps, and, anyway, a guard is useless as dps. And, even if I joined a raid signed as dps, I guess I can still be in tank spec and tank, so what's the point?

I signed up at the same time as my friend. He was playing a ToS and I was playing a Conq, and he joined a raid and I'm still waiting.

I think the signing up in this Raid Finder should be according to your archetype. If you are a soldier, you can only sign as tank. If you are a healer, you can only sign as healer. If you are a rogue or mage, you obviously sign as dps. Imagine you get in a raid where all the dps are guards. Or, like my friend told me, from a previous raid he did, all the dps was melee, so the Aegis add at T3 upper was causing wipes all the time. Why not add a 4th signup option called Mage and rename DPS to Rogue, or just get rid of the role option when signing up?
    Last edited by Patoson; 30th June 2016 at 22:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    I think the signing up in this Raid Finder should be according to your archetype. If you are a soldier, you can only sign as tank. If you are a healer, you can only sign as healer. If you are a rogue or mage, you obviously sign as dps. Imagine you get in a raid where all the dps are guards. Or, like my friend told me, from a previous raid he did, all the dps was melee, so the Aegis add at T3 upper was causing wipes all the time. Why not add a 4th signup option called Mage and rename DPS to Rogue?
    By your logic nobody would sign as anything, it would just look for 6 soldiers 6 priests 6 rogues and 6 mages.

Requiring all soldiers to sign as tanks will not work unless they change the role setup to not only allow 4 tanks. Plus do you really want a carnage conq in barb gear taking one of the 4 tank spots?

It would be nice to be able to see how many people are signed up in your queue, like in minigame signing. I've been waiting signed up for raid finder for an hour and I never join a raid and there's no way to know what's going on. The window just shows the same thing all the time (a short description about T3 upper).

Default feedback

Well let me first start off by saying I will try to remain constructive in my feedback of the update, but here is what I see by the facts. As stated:

Membership will now grant the following:

1.UPDATE: Access to Members-Only sales in the store.
    2.A passive 30% bonus to PvE and PvP XP, including AA for as long as you’re a member. This replaces the Blessing of Asura. The Blessing of Asura will be removed from all characters.
    3.15 Teleport Coins, per character, each month for free.
    4.Boosted Token gains from Raids, PvP and Khitai areas.
    5.A passive 30% increase to all faction gains.
    6.The ability to unlock Alternate Advancement perks via time, starting at Level 20.
    7.An additional AA point per level gained.
    8.+7 Character slots. New, Free accounts made after the transition start with 1 character slot by default. All existing accounts will keep however many slots they had.
    9.Increased Quest Journal capacity.
    10.Unlimited gold capacity.

1.Since most of the lower cost items have been removed, I fail to see the benefit of higher priced items being a bonus.
    2.Most veterans will already be at level 80 and most of the pvp players will be at level 10, so this is kind of useless, except for starting a new character, however with the removal off offline levels, lets be honest, what vets are eager to level to 80 a new character.
    3.This is a nice feature (if it can start to work). The toons I tried to claim it on, have been unsuccessful.
    4.Bonus tokens are nice, but I am unsure of how the raid finder truly will work. Might be OK for t1 or t2, but putting 24 people in t3 or higher that don't have a clue whats going on, to me is a recipe for disaster.
    5.Nice, but after so many years, most people have already leveled the factions of choice.
    6.Again, you would have to be willing to start a new toon, now that offline levels are gone, or again..useless.
    7.This was how it has always been hasn't it?
    8.Im not really sure what this was supposed to mean. When I subbed, I had 8 slots, and now the free to play starts with one, so as far as I can see, both have had 1 slot removed. I was hopeful that on my second free to play account that has 8 characters, I would be able to access those that had been locked, but they are still locked. As far as I see, the only change here is the loss of 1 slot per account type.
    9.Well, do most veterans really need increased journal space? Nice I guess if you have a new character.
    10. Again, isn't this the way it has always been? Would have been nice if you could have increased the ftp limit for those folks, so maybe they would have some incentive to do Khatai.

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to make changes to improve things, and this recipe may be working in the secret world. The community has been telling you for years what they have wanted to see in this game. Why is it so difficult to listen to perhaps what your loyal players have been telling you for years? I realize that mistakes happen and bad choices can be made and you are perhaps doing the best you can with what you have to work with. I have defended this game and tried to stick it out as I've watched my guild mates and friends leave the game vowing to never come back.I had hoped with this update, perhaps there was a chance to lure them back, but I don't think there is enough even if I truly feel that you have developed something unique. I for one, do not want to see it fail. I will close with friendly advice, every player that leaves this game in anger or frustration, is one player who will never purchase any of your future projects.

Funcom

Quick update: we're in the process of re-delivering all items that failed to appear when folks claimed them earlier today. More news as it develops; thanks for your patience!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Quick update: we're in the process of re-delivering all items that failed to appear when folks claimed them earlier today. More news as it develops; thanks for your patience!
    Awesome
    1 question, What was the requirement for getting access to Dragon Spine?
    As we got Dragon Spine for free if we where subscribers by the time it was released.
    Seems like I dont have access anymore :/ qq
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Along the other raid finder failures we can't even see how many are signed or what classes/roles are signed to adapt accordingly to get it going...makes sense much *clicks GW2 shortcut to do dailies*

And yeah people do it atm just to test it or for the "best rings in game" you threw in as a carrot because otherwise no one would bother with this clusterf4ck.Job well done ....

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    ...random people .. zero communication and people are allowed to do whatever they want. Sit afk, sit dead afk, intentionally wipe the raid, ignore mechanics.. .... The mechanics are far from idiot friendly and all it takes one loser to ruin it.
    Sounds exactly like signing for a pvp Minigame ^^.

--------------------------------------

A question about token gain , sorry if it has already been asked

You get 50% extra tokens , including simple relics 1-6
    From most bosses you just gain 1 single token for killing it
    So how exactly does one benefit from the 50% extra gain ?

Do you get a left and right token side like the power source in KK ?
    Or will it get rounded up to 2 ?
    Or do you just get that bonus when you open a receptacle ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Its not often you can complain about lacking infrastructure in games, we've been searching people for half an hour, and people send tells, "what do you need?" "how many are you?" over and over but we cant see... god.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]