Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    They'll be delivered!
    Why did you ignore the first part of his post? Does Funcom have any answer for this raid finder failure?
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

ok) a lot of bugs but it`s a great day anyway, today I saw for the first time for 2 years that CM talk to ppl in game chat. Good work Andy Odonoptera, maybe with you this community will be less toxic)

Lightbulb

Membership Update:
    This is just amazing, nothing else could be added here.

Free-to-Play Changes
    Amazing update, Only thing I would like to be added is no gold cap for free-to-play players aswell.
    10G gold cap seem like a dumb cap atleast. atleast raise it to 80 or 100.

Raid Finder
    Working godly.
    I got a nice Idea to something to add. What about when you sign up to the raid, you get a book which are giving you hints of tac for you signed role. or a infobox popping up when entered raid and/or boss room explaining the basic of the boss. Like on 1st boss in the raidfinder this week. For Necros/dpsers: Tell them that it would be smart to use pets/abilitys/spells that mana drain etc. or add a form for dungeon journal which highlight this weeks boss "tac/hints".

Challenges
    Nothing to add. only seem abit hard the last bit

Daily Rewards
    This is just an amazing thing.

Todays patch:
    AMAZING, did you guys introduse crack to the devs lately. so much nice and good content comming out.
    keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    ok) a lot of bugs but it`s a great day anyway, today I saw for the first time for 2 years that CM talk to ppl in game chat. Good work Andy Odonoptera, maybe with you this community will be less toxic)

yeh!, if only Andy were a girl and not married....

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Why did you ignore the first part of his post? Does Funcom have any answer for this raid finder failure?
    Your feedback on the Raid Finder's tuning was noted. Seems like lots of people are having a good time with the Raid Finder, though. I'm sorry you're not satisfied with it, but it's definitely something we'll keep an eye on to tune further in the future.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Your feedback on the Raid Finder's tuning was noted. Seems like lots of people are having a good time with the Raid Finder, though. I'm sorry you're not satisfied with it, but it's definitely something we'll keep an eye on to tune further in the future.
    I don't know should we take it as a pure arrogance or just being clueless on the matter?
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    http://www.ageofconan.com/membership
    there said "*Based on days purchased", not days to end of sub
    I did not see anything on that link saying it was tied to the original purchased plan.

I have the same issue on my second account, 1yr sub but only 9 months (270 days) left on it and I can only get the 180+ day loyalty rewards. So I am guessing that is how they calculated it.

Default 7 additional char slots

What happened to the extra char slots? I got none so far :P

Item store appears again as working on my end, and I can see my points and bonus points now but my purchases off the item store aren't in my claims and arent in my inventory.

I am beyond angry now.

Were not satisfied with it because it turns the entire raiding system upside down. It crams 24 random people into a raid with zero communication and people are allowed to do whatever they want. Sit afk, sit dead afk, intentionally wipe the raid, ignore mechanics.. the list goes on. Vote to end the raid and you get ported out with death penalty. The mechanics are far from idiot friendly and all it takes one loser to ruin it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids