Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Time training on a lvl 50 character (way above lvl 20) still says you need lvl 80.

With the raid finder live, I can now live my dream of taking a level 80 demo in tortage quality gear to t3 upper and sign up as a healer and sit afk!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    With the raid finder live, I can now live my dream of taking a level 80 demo in tortage quality gear to t3 upper and sign up as a healer and sit afk!
    Impossible

Demo's can't sign up as healers. Everything else is doable though.

In other news, why no Arena Encounter for [Pet: The Abominable Cthulhi]?

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Time training on a lvl 50 character (way above lvl 20) still says you need lvl 80.
    Some feats will be lvl 80 only did you check if that was happening?

It's been said before but needs repeating, the raid finder is unuseable without some way to see how many are queued for each role. People have better things to do than sit queued for hours not knowing if the raid is 1 person from starting or if they're the only one signed up. Also, why can soldiers sign as tank OR dps instead of tank AND dps (or healers as heal AND dps) to say that you're willing to do whichever role is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Impossible

Demo's can't sign up as healers. Everything else is doable though.

In other news, why no Arena Encounter for [Pet: The Abominable Cthulhi]?
    pfffft! I got a demo pet that can heal for 64 a second! I can totes heal with that

Fun little bug I encountered today. I used my offline levels yesterday, which brought a character from level 54 to level 76. I log in today, the character shows as level 76 on my character selection screen, but as soon as I select the character and load into the game, the character automatically reverts back to level 54. And I did log back into my character the day before after I had used my offline levels. It was level 76.

Default Dragonspine

I didn't get dragonspine after the update rolled out, and I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I petitioned it and after 4 hours of waiting, the GM was unable to resolve my problem, and directed me to an online petition. I cant raid t5 or t6 with my guild this week because of your screw up; thanks, funcom.

Default Epic reward chest at raid finder Raids

hi! just want some extra info about the raid finder system.

The 1st time i killed toth on raid finder i recived a epic box, but didnt recive it anymore, so my question is:

when You will recive this epic box?:
    -Once per day.
    -Only the first time that u complete the raid.
    -Randomly

Thanks.

For this raid finder to be less cancerous on the game it need to be a total weekly lockout, not just on the quest, but repeat kills should not give a box at all. And Atlantan shard need to be available in raids. At this point id take an alternative, I do want the ring but I don't want to use the raid finder and much like world boss, it'll get people doing it regardless...
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch