Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Question #1

[REDACTED]

Question #2

The Teleport Coin Loyalty Reward is per character, so I have to log into each character on my account to claim that reward. I have alts that I do not log into regularly, so will I lose these Teleport Coins on those characters unless I log in each month per character and claim them?
    Last edited by Odonoptera; 6th July 2016 at 12:58. Reason: Do not discuss abuse of game mechanics
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Default Raidfinder only one instance running at a time?

Does the raid finder only run one instance at a time? (IE not multiple simultaneous T3 raids, one at a time, next raid begins after last one exits)

I finally got into one today and got kicked immediately after being ported to the zone. I saw a full raid list, then suddenly I was out of the raid and being ported back to OT. I have heard that peeps are leaving raid after it is over, before they are "dismissed" and I felt like I was ported into the raid as a replacement for one of those peeps, even though the bosses were downed. So I got the quest, but never got to raid. now im waiting forever to get back in....
    Last edited by Vilkata; 2nd July 2016 at 05:21.

Vilkata - Demo
    Ellric - Assassin
    Tarryn - Conqueror
    Kwanyin - Demo
    Melnmarn - Guardian
    Yishana - Tempest of Set
    Nylah - Bear Shaman (first toon)
    Many More toons..

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    — Carl Sagan

Cyrillic alphabet cannot be read in character slot list after 5.0 update.
    Please fix it!

Can anyone confirm if the vanahim (probably spelt wrong) expansion is free to access?? Just as it was left off the list of areas that if you had previously paid for an expansion you got everything. As I bought rogs and turan I would hope id get it.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the vanahim (probably spelt wrong) expansion is free to access?? Just as it was left off the list of areas that if you had previously paid for an expansion you got everything. As I bought rogs and turan I would hope id get it.
    I can only say, that no one said it would be free, contrary to dragonspine (where it was bound to conditions). It was always a modular content everyone had to pay for (this was why there was a lot of anger included, because it was not advertised up front as paid content for subs). So, if you bought anything (like RoGS and Turan) you should have Dragonspine access, but would still have to buy Vanaheim "expansion".

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I can only say, that no one said it would be free, contrary to dragonspine (where it was bound to conditions). It was always a modular content everyone had to pay for (this was why there was a lot of anger included, because it was not advertised up front as paid content for subs). So, if you bought anything (like RoGS and Turan) you should have Dragonspine access, but would still have to buy Vanaheim "expansion".
    Cheers thought as much but wanted to check rather then spend time trying to access it in game
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Devs in this game are so cool, so beautiful and manly.. *love heart* They are the best.

Can we have Veteran Tokens able to purchase Atlantean Shards from Vendor?
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    realy need to fix the loot in pvp minigames. its unplayable as it is now if u get a teamleader who dont know how to remove need and greed. need fix asap
    Is it hard to fix this **** ffs and you didnt change it yesterday, or you try to pretend everythign is working as intended like usuall? It make some minis unplayable when you have people who dont even speak english or have no chat open....
    Last edited by zeuss; 2nd July 2016 at 09:53.
    IVORY TOWER

yesterday i was in full t1 run with BiB on one of my old alts, we cleared all 3 raids but Yakhmar is not counted like killed for me. i got trial achi. aspirant for Yak but no achi. for killed worm( it`s not hard to kill it again, just not sure if it`s a bug only for me and next time all will be fine or someone have same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    yesterday i was in full t1 run with BiB on one of my old alts, we cleared all 3 raids but Yakhmar is not counted like killed for me. i got trial achi. aspirant for Yak but no achi. for killed worm( it`s not hard to kill it again, just not sure if it`s a bug only for me and next time all will be fine or someone have same problem
    Did you attack him? May be you was too far from Yakhmar when he died