Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    Can't say I like that too much :-(
    - what about low-level chars (70-something) joining T1; cannot roll need on items suitable for their class, only because they aren't lvl80 yet?
    - same for purple-recipes; what if the needed crafting skill is not achieved YET; cannot roll need?

-> being forced to roll greed vs. all those cash-greedy others is just ****** (pre-censored)
    If i understood well, it is like if a tos roll need on a heavy armour then the roll will go on greed, or if a ranger go "need" on a demo t1 pieces, and not the lvl requirements on same classes

Quote Originally Posted by Malagrazia View Post
    If i understood well, it is like if a tos roll need on a heavy armour then the roll will go on greed, or if a ranger go "need" on a demo t1 pieces, and not the lvl requirements on same classes
    Yeah as an example, it sounds it prevents a ranger from rolling on mage rings and wisdom shields.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st September 2016 at 20:09.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yeah as an example, it sounds it prevents a ranger from rolling on mage rings and wisdom shields.
    that is a good thing, no doubt!
    - but do you really believe a level 80 item for a below-80, but correct class -- which actually is marked "cannot use" then -- will be handled differently?

I don't!

the same for bind-on-equip items; there was a blue hammer recipe dropping in Kyllikki today, I could have send this to an alt of mine, but was greed-forced :/
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 1st September 2016 at 21:49.

that is a good thing, no doubt!
    - but do you really believe a level 80 item for a below-80, but correct class -- which actually is marked "cannot use" then -- will be handled differently?

I don't!

the same for bind-on-equip items; there was a blue hammer recipe dropping in Kyllikki today, I could have send this to an alt of mine, but was greed-forced :/
    thats a good thing, preference for those characters that actually did the raid
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    thats a good thing, preference for those characters that actually did the raid
    Back in the very early days of DeathWish, I watched a L52 HoX and Demo duo decimate half a raid forming for Yakh in EM.

I've seen characters that similar level put out more damage and tank harder than a lot fo 80's who 'should' know better.

There's no replacing skill. Go play on Fury if you want a lesson in idiocy and blame-gaming.

The point remains, Now more than ever those item's could be wasted. Nothing worse than having a raid full of guard gear drop's and you only have 12 DT's and a Conq.

Can't say I like that too much :-(
    - what about low-level chars (70-something) joining T1; cannot roll need on items suitable for their class, only because they aren't lvl80 yet?
    - same for purple-recipes; what if the needed crafting skill is not achieved YET; cannot roll need?

-> being forced to roll greed vs. all those cash-greedy others is just ****** (pre-censored)
    BoE items is a big thing to think about. This new rule change is really just another reason for everyone to have to use MasterLooter to make sure the items go out the way we want them to and ignore Funcom's silly rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    MasterLooter to make sure the items go out the way we want them to
    Every good raid I've been on has done that, but goes without saying that it really does require a fair raid leader...

i have question to devs. what was all those "hot fixs" for? zerg finder still put ppl in raid when last boss down, instance bugged time to time(boss not reset, door locked, half of ppl outsude), ppl still stuck at t3.5 entrance, fkn afkers still afking.

how long this **** will continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    i have question to devs. what was all those "hot fixs" for? zerg finder still put ppl in raid when last boss down, instance bugged time to time(boss not reset, door locked, half of ppl outsude), ppl still stuck at t3.5 entrance, fkn afkers still afking.

how long this **** will continue?
    Probably indefinitely. They really haven't seemed to be in any rush to do anything else for the community.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

so) 4 times bugged instance(door locked after wipe) and bugged parasite (not transfering to randome chars)

you guys making a lot of ppl "happy")))