Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Yeah read a book is a good idea.
    I didn't need your suggestion for it but thanks.

I was honest, you are the one trolling.
    If you like to spend your time to get best Cape, Ring and Necklace by playing World Boss, Arena and Fake Raid Finder of course you are free to do it.
    My feedback was for Funcom, I have really no interest in suggesting people how to spend their time (like you did with me).

In my opinion they transformed this game, which was great, in huge crap.
    That's just for me of course, many like you probably like it now.

And for the other nice troll that can't write in English, yes that's best gear live with it.
    Check for example the Crazy Magic Damage difference they give for a mage.

To me it's not worth spending many hours with that content. Those activities are an insult for any person brain.
    This game was great becuase of setting, exploring, challenge.
    Any of these things exists no more in those 3 activities I listed, which will consume many hours of your life.

Yes T6 can be saved and T5 too (yeah I know they exist don't worry...) but it's definitely too little in the huge crap they created.. a not fun luna park where what you need to progress is mostly, by far, time to trash or money..

Yeah do not forget the great store.. have fun donating your money to Funcom for this great content..

But again, this is my opinion, let me express it.
    Why is a suggestion about empowering ones self with a little knowledge instead of constantly banging one's head against a **** wall 'trolling'? I like fishing, but I'm not here to bait anyone (you'd scare off the fish).

two big sides to sales

getting customers aka marketing/advertising/direct sales

customer retention/contracts aka costumer service

the product delivered is fracturing and makes other parts of game irrelevant.
    raid finder rewards make raiding obsolete its more rewarding to do zerfinder raids then normal raids.
    the zergfinder raids are dumb with no mechanics and idiotic no magic protection on anything making playing mages properly a nightmare without a good tank, also makes clueless players think they are awesome which doesn't promote in anyway learning the game.
    it not only makes normal raids irrelevant but doesnt promote interacting with other players, joining guilds, learning game, hence affects your business given it will affect customer retention, basically this disaster is comparable to when you forced pug cue in minigames destroying any reasons to be part of a guild and made group content solo content ultimately causing the exodus of pvp players from game.

zergfinder needs to have worse rewards then normal raids, else raids are obsolete.
    zergfinder special rewards should exclusively drop/be given/be accessible in normal raids

zergfinder is like ranger revamp no one asked for it and clearly will reduce player retention from hardcore hyborian adventurers and from new costumers too given that without real human interaction required this isnt an mmo its a solo player game, in its present form it rewards farm bots who will soon leave game from boredom.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

You received [Paragon's Cache]
    Your purchased item was delivered to your inventory.
    You received [2 Expertise Points]
    You received [Sack of Coins]
    You've received 75 Silver!

got this 3 time in a row on f2p acc-s. looks like last reward is not so great as i waited and also not so random as fcom wanted))) will see what i get on subed acc. later today

p.s. hehe) on subed acc. i got same 2 points and 75s.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 30th July 2016 at 09:40.

I signed to RF hoping to get in the same raid some guildies were in. I got popup for group found when they finished their raid, so I clicked "cancel". Then I invited a guildie to form group for the next raid we'd join, but, all of a sudden, this guildie I formed group with and I join a raid, but we never port there, cannot vote to retreat or leave. Oh, actually, I'm reading raid chat where the rest of this theoretical raid isn't being ported either.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    I signed to RF hoping to get in the same raid some guildies were in. I got popup for group found when they finished their raid, so I clicked "cancel". Then I invited a guildie to form group for the next raid we'd join, but, all of a sudden, this guildie I formed group with and I join a raid, but we never port there, cannot vote to retreat or leave. Oh, actually, I'm reading raid chat where the rest of this theoretical raid isn't being ported either.

almost same .... with raid chat. after a clicked on exit) becouse retreat not worked, i was ported out but still was in raid. after relog, was no raid/groups but raid chat was active. in same time rl was unable to move ppl in groups or pass lead to someone

Yes. I was in that raid, I think. I logged a different toon, thinking I would get deserter debuff on the previous, but then decided to give it a try again after a minute, and I could not see raid list, but I could still read and communicate with the former raid members, while I was in a group with my guildies signing up for the next raid. It was weird.

Our raid crashed yesterday as well, at around 21:00-21:30 CEST. I guess the community server had issues. We regrouped and continued.

Somehow you've made shady microtransactions even shadier. Making the scroll bar too narrow so you misclick on random BUY THIS NOW GIVE US MONEY garbage.
    Daily challenge thing is nowhere to be found, even after reinstalling my UI, but from what I've seen it looks grindy as ever.

This is why I've switched to Dark Souls, get levelled - get your endgame gear in the process - zero grind.
    I'll be discontinuing my membership now, it's been a fun(com) 4 years.

I work for basically a legalized scam organization that targets old people and those who don't know any better and these new updates seem even shadier than what I see on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Somehow you've made shady microtransactions even shadier. Making the scroll bar too narrow so you misclick on random BUY THIS NOW GIVE US MONEY garbage.
    Daily challenge thing is nowhere to be found, even after reinstalling my UI, but from what I've seen it looks grindy as ever.
    To be fair, you can still scroll with the mouse wheel, and even mis-clicking on the edge of an item tile doesn't buy it, you have to move the mouse a long way from the scroll bar to be able to click any buy buttons.

The item store is still expensive garbage created because of greed.

As for you challenge window problems, there is a hotkey for that. Also, you probably re-installed an old custom UI that hasn't been updated to show the Challenge window.

Challenge window is still an annoying grind, with no variety, for crap rewards.

So TLDR, you aren't missing much by ignoring both these features.

RAIDFINDER:

If you sign up as raid leader, but there is already someone signed as raid leader in the queue, will you then be prevented from getting a spot in the first raid?
    Echotun - DT