Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Excuse me sir, are you suggesting the raid finder should be restricted to people who can read and look at pictures ?

It seems highly unfair, surely i misunderstood.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

How exactly does this +50% raid relic thing calculate the amount of relics you get? I mean, you can't have half a relic.

If you have 2 caches that drop 1 relic each you wouldn't get any bonus since you always get half a relic.
    If you would have a cache that drops 2 relics you would get 1 more for the 50% bonus.

Does that system round up if you get 1 relic? Because at raidfinder it's often like that that you get 1 relic. 50% bonus wouldn't apply very often (in my case I mostly got 1 relic from the caches, besides from the epic one that you get each week)

it's rounded up.
    if you recieve 1 relic, you get 2.
    if you recieve 2 relic, you get 3.
    if you recieve 3 relic, you get 5.
    etc...

if you recieve 2x 1 single relic, you get 2x 2 = 4.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Shouldn't be there any On Screen Message while the raid window pops up?
    We will be Serious after death.

Default Relic confusion

This is the one I can't figure out:

You received [Slayer's Cache of the Portents]
    You received [Simple Relic III]
    You received 10 Simple Relic III (+50% membership bonus).

Before the changes, the boxes gave 3, 4, 5 or 10 relics. So, how do you get 10 with the new changes? Seems something's fishy....

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    it's rounded up.
    if you recieve 1 relic, you get 2.
    if you recieve 2 relic, you get 3.
    if you recieve 3 relic, you get 5.
    etc...

if you recieve 2x 1 single relic, you get 2x 2 = 4.
    Ah thanks for explaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Excuse me sir, are you suggesting the raid finder should be restricted to people who can read and look at pictures ?

It seems highly unfair, surely i misunderstood.
    You surely did misunderstand. Any raid should be able to kick a player who keeps wiping that raid either inadvertently or deliberately. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    You surely did misunderstand. Any raid should be able to kick a player who keeps wiping that raid either inadvertently or deliberately. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the troll.
    If someone wipes the raid inadvertently then I would not be harsh on them, even if it happened a few times. It's going to be difficult getting everyone on the same page with the raid finder especially with the folks that have never participated in a raid before and the ones that do not speak the same language as the raid leader. I always keep in mind that Crom is international and many of the players do not speak English.

For the one's that deliberately wipe a raid they should be reported and Funcom should perma-ban anyone that repeatedly does this.

PS - If someone is ignored will they still be able to join a raid where most of the others have them on ignore? Perhaps if everyone would /ignore the ones wiping the raid that could lessen the chances of this happening?
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    If someone wipes the raid inadvertently then I would not be harsh on them, even if it happened a few times. It's going to be difficult getting everyone on the same page with the raid finder especially with the folks that have never participated in a raid before and the ones that do not speak the same language as the raid leader. I always keep in mind that Crom is international and many of the players do not speak English.

For the one's that deliberately wipe a raid they should be reported and Funcom should perma-ban anyone that repeatedly does this.

PS - If someone is ignored will they still be able to join a raid where most of the others have them on ignore? Perhaps if everyone would /ignore the ones wiping the raid that could lessen the chances of this happening?
    /ignore should have no effect on people getting into a raid. That would be too complicated and odd of a system for Funcom to consider implementing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Of course no, like pvp players had to deal with the same kind of trolls for years, pve players will have to deal with the same behaviour from now on and I will be happy if funcom will never take any action against them following the same logic as they do for minigames. So some of you take a bit of a taste how it feels to get ignored by funcom while a bunch of clowns who you can count in one hand can destroy your fun repeatadly.

And I'm writing this because none of you ever cared about these clowns when they were destroying some other part of the game thinking it wasnt your problem because you werent playing that spesific content, even when some of them were writing here openly admitting that they destroy minigames for fun.
    Last edited by zeuss; 14th July 2016 at 15:50.