Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Problems I'm having since this patch and hotfix:

1. I purchased hoards of the gladiator boxes with my bonus points, but nothing has been delivered to my inventory, nor has my token amt increased and my funcom points aren't showing at all. I should have my 420 points plus another 1400 bonus points still that arent displaying.
    2. I am unable to "purchase" any of the loyalty rewards on any of my toons.
    3. I am unable to claim my free 15 tokens per toon.
    4. I am unable to find my "daily login" box again because it popped up when I logged in and I closed out of it before it had loaded fully, as I assumed it was the item store.

This leads into the question of "Why are you shoving the item store and daily reward system into my face right away?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lene View Post
    Problems I'm having since this patch and hotfix:

1. I purchased hoards of the gladiator boxes with my bonus points, but nothing has been delivered to my inventory, nor has my token amt increased and my funcom points aren't showing at all. I should have my 420 points plus another 1400 bonus points still that arent displaying.
    2. I am unable to "purchase" any of the loyalty rewards on any of my toons.
    3. I am unable to claim my free 15 tokens per toon.
    4. I am unable to find my "daily login" box again because it popped up when I logged in and I closed out of it before it had loaded fully, as I assumed it was the item store.

This leads into the question of "Why are you shoving the item store and daily reward system into my face right away?"
    well:4 - Daily login reward window is "." by default. Mine was empty so I use "<" for that. All the others are probably the same issue we all have atm
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    well:4 - Daily login reward window is "." by default. Mine was empty so I use "<" for that. All the others are probably the same issue we all have atm
    Sad to know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    90 and 180 days rewards locked, only 30 and 60 days open. i`m subed for 6 month=180 days or this count in some other way?
    How many days until the sub actually expires?

You may have a 6 month (180 day) sub, but only 45 days left... rounded up to 60 day.

so even t6 f2p???
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

thats kinda harsh :P ..
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by miamie View Post
    How many days until the sub actually expires?

You may have a 6 month (180 day) sub, but only 45 days left... rounded up to 60 day.
    http://www.ageofconan.com/membership
    there said "*Based on days purchased", not days to end of sub

Makes Bori look reasonable by comparison, just trash from this joke of a company, and indirectly forced to do it by having it drop dragon tears and buying awesome rings. What are they even trying to achieve with this garbage?
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

now i`m unable to claim any of the loyalty rewards on any of my toons

p.s. only purple alien jellyfish)

I can NOT claim my Loyalty Rewards...

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast