Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Sad but true.
    Funcom is removing everything that needs skill or a learning curve from game in the name of uber casual play style and easy profit...
    NO ! ~ ReqNex combat monitor did this long before FUNCOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    NO ! ~ ReqNex combat monitor did this long before FUNCOM.
    I ll ignore the obvious trollbait and reply somewhat seriously !

Combat monitor is just a tool and it depends on how to use it .I still have not used it in any raid ever and most people use it just to call timers.You get to choose if you want to use it or not.

Wb and raid finder on the other hand provide unique power rewards exclusively through them while being that dumb content....whole new level...
    Last edited by -Shink-; 2nd July 2016 at 21:03.

Would be nice to see how many people is signed for the raid finder group, like in minis.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Would be nice to see how many people is signed for the raid finder group, like in minis.
    If they are going to fix this, would be nice to know how many healers, tanks, dps are signed up if someone wants to sign up differently or with another character

Would be nice if they would fix the damn troll rez window bug. They mess with other gui elements but can't fix the most annoying bug in Aoc.

If it provided any bonus to players, it would've been fixed immediately.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Would be nice if they would fix the damn troll rez window bug. They mess with other gui elements but can't fix the most annoying bug in Aoc.

If it provided any bonus to players, it would've been fixed immediately.
    Unless they find a way to quick grab some money out of it dont expect them to fix anything. Only way they will decide to fix it, it will be to put an ability on item shop that allows your res window to be normal.......

And to prove my point look at monkey island, that suddenly after all these years when they want you to sub to get more rares they decided to fix it, and look at w1 shard farming which was obviously not intended noone can deny this but it was there since start and they never cared but when they revamped item shop they decided its time for a fix, so guess what is coming to the item shop soon.......
    Last edited by zeuss; 2nd July 2016 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Huge yes, but there's something more needed, like how many people is singed, what role is missing, and there MUST be better tools for RL, like kick people, so they not gonna afk or wipe raids because they can, only RL should be able vote for disband raid... for now I don't have more ideas but really, something must be done here.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Unless they find a way to quick grab some money out of it dont expect them to fix anything. Only way they will decide to fix it, it will be to put an ability on item shop that allows your res window to be normal.......

And to prove my point look at monkey island, that suddenly after all these years when they want you to sub to get more rares they decided to fix it, and look at w1 shard farming which was obviously not intended noone can deny this but it was there since start and they never cared but when they revamped item shop they decided its time for a fix, so guess what is coming to the item shop soon.......
    Coming next anniversary: Bugfix tokens and petition tokens in exclusive lottery box! Or you can subscribe for dev hireling time, to let them implement what you want for only 100 euros per hour! Custom items included!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    To avoid what annoys him, they could expand the options for a daily grind (e.g. 10 instead of 5) or add weekly and monthly specific extra challenged (that are reset only once per week or month). That way you could catch up a bit on a day with more playtime, instead of now, where you are "forced" to log in. For example a working solution would be to offer 10 easy daily task each counting 1 point (like kills, quests, fatalities, crafted items, pvp kills, boss kills etc. ...something you can easily manage without much effort just by playing ANY content), then you offer 5 weekly tasks that require more effort and maybe more players (like won minis, normal group instances, epic mob kills, solo unchained, a larger number of the daily challenges etc.) giving 2 or more points and finally 1-3 monthly tasks rewarding again more points (like again increased numbers of the lower tasks or special achievements like purist runs, raids, pvp event participation or unchained groups or godslayer trials etc.). This would lead back to more player control and a whole more relaxed, less worklike approach to a GAME. If you need rl time, no conflict, you just push a tad harder with other or more difficult tasks some other time to achieve similar result. And if you think you need to grind max everytime and play 24/7 ... go for it, but please funcom, do not base content and rewards on these people.

The current AoC system also leads to less login time per character, the more chars you want to push. Why should you bother with lengthy gaming content (especially tough on crafting or normal groups now) on one char when the playtime does not count against the new reward system, when you still have 12 more chars you could get the daily reward done in the same time?
    There are some great ideas here. Give people a reason to farm resource nodes and craft again. Solo unchained and won minis are also good suggestions. I'm all for it!!!

+1
    "Does it always smell like this?"

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Did you attack him? May be you was too far from Yakhmar when he died
    sure i attacked him before first adds, then i pulled add away to nuke group. also there was ppl a bit far from yak then me. lol) i got time achi. but not boss kill achi.

about zerg finder) that's what I noticed, waiting for raid on tank is much-much longer then on heal. waited on guard +/- 40min. before i was ported inside, then i swiched to dt and after 30 min. of waiting for nothing i swiched to tos))). i was inside in about 20sec. (inside = t3 upper))), then i waited a bit more on dt, with same result as at first time. then i tryed bs)))) Miracle!!! i was inside in less then minut.
    i think if cd on purple box will be 3 day, more ppl will be interested in participating in raids. reward can be cut on half. As i understand, at the end of week, raids will turn in to wipe fest. becouse all experienced and good geared players will get their purple boxs at the beginning of the week and will not do it again for 3-6 sr3.
    Also must be some restrictions on gear!!! I don`t mind of wipe a few times to learn mechanics better, but wipe becouse of someone`s blue armors ... not good. For example you arrayed in t2-t3 armor and joined t5 raid. maybe if you are a pro player, you will survive there, but this not fun, nor for you, nor for other 23ppl. So i think for t3 raid, min. requirements must be t1 and up.
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 3rd July 2016 at 01:16.