Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Torilius View Post
    Cus now you get raidleaders who doesnt say anything.
    I had one yesterday who stayed on respad for first two bosses, before arbanus I sent him a tell that I'm going to raport him after all, and guess what, he start moving and even he did few combos on arbanus.
    We will be Serious after death.

If nobody signs up as raid leader, whoever gets the spot is random.
    That means half the time, the group leader in group one is not asking to be raid leader, there just has to be a player at that spot, that's it.

The fact that those easy raids still need a raid leader is just a fail on FC part, but truth be told, most raids formed by the raid finder do not belong to anyone, they're not Bob's raid or whatever, they're just random raids led by no one.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

I was raid leader once by choice. Sadly no one ever listened. Asked kindly who the tanks were since it was more than 4 soldiers but nothing. I gave up before even starting.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    I had one yesterday who stayed on respad for first two bosses, before arbanus I sent him a tell that I'm going to raport him after all, and guess what, he start moving and even he did few combos on arbanus.

Had Edit by Anzu: No names allowed in the raid a few days ago who failed on blood draw 3times in a row even tho i wrote how to put on targets target and how to do it.
    Had a Edit by Anzu: No names allowed raidleader yesterday Edit by Anzu: No names allowed or something ranger. He just went straight in and ninjapulled the first boss and didnt give a single command exept ****ing up for the raid though the whole instance...

Ehat im trying to say is that the vote kick option is a must to keep the trolls away.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th July 2016 at 13:45.
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

Raid finder, it's a complete lottery if you get a group that knows what to do or understands instructions. I've seen raids where you breeze through it and others where the same fail is repeated over and over by the same players. Another annoying aspect is players joining, entering the boss room then just standing in the corner doing nothing and letting everyone else carry them through. There has to be some kind of damage done to the boss threshold before you receive the reward and update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Raid finder, it's a complete lottery if you get a group that knows what to do or understands instructions. I've seen raids where you breeze through it and others where the same fail is repeated over and over by the same players. Another annoying aspect is players joining, entering the boss room then just standing in the corner doing nothing and letting everyone else carry them through. There has to be some kind of damage done to the boss threshold before you receive the reward and update.
    you can report afk players,if they don't participate they may get themselves rewarded with a "vacation" :P

Who cares about afkers ? Do you need all 24 players to kill those bosses ? No. You can defeat those dumbed encounters with like 8 or 10 decent players alive and all others dead.
    Tbh i don't care as long as the guy on the respad will not **** up boss mechanics, he's too far.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    Who cares about afkers ? Do you need all 24 players to kill those bosses ? No. You can defeat those dumbed encounters with like 8 or 10 decent players alive and all others dead.
    Tbh i don't care as long as the guy on the respad will not **** up boss mechanics, he's too far.
    Can you carry my brand new level 80 conq through some dungeons and raids please? I promise to stand in the corner then roll on loot. Thx, bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Can you carry my brand new level 80 conq through some dungeons and raids please? I promise to stand in the corner then roll on loot. Thx, bai.
    That's been happening at world boss for years, this leech finder is absolutely no different to the world boss concept so why would they care? If it's too hard to do with a bunch of AFKers they'll just use the nerf bat some more. Minis needed votekick systems years ago and that never happened. This crap can't be salvaged, people who want to avoid leeches need to do real raids and funcom need to make shards available in real raids so people who don't want to do the raid finder aren't forced into it.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    That's been happening at world boss for years, this leech finder is absolutely no different to the world boss concept so why would they care? If it's too hard to do with a bunch of AFKers they'll just use the nerf bat some more. Minis needed votekick systems years ago and that never happened. This crap can't be salvaged, people who want to avoid leeches need to do real raids and funcom need to make shards available in real raids so people who don't want to do the raid finder aren't forced into it.
    This works if you have people serious about doing it and learning if they don't already know. I've just wasted an hour of my life queuing for a raid then serially wiping at Zaal because the same people made the same error time and time again. That's despite someone helpfully posting the tactics in a pop up window detailing everything. It even had pictures and that still wasn't enough! No one has an issue with people who don't know the tactics but who are keen to learn but this raid finder is open to abuse by trolls and there's plenty of them in this game. So if you have a wipe mechanic, it will be exploited for 'fun'.

To have legendary rewards only available to people who partake in what is basically, a lottery that's open to abuse seems at best, ill thought out.
    Last edited by Jota180; 13th July 2016 at 13:00.