Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Can you please make Raid Finder like pvp minigames signing?Cause would be nice to know how many are signed in Raid Finder.
    Also remove or increase gold cap for f2p...poor people can't even buy the riding skills...advanced and exotic..lol

Might be a little early, but since this nonsense is here to stay. Will we see anything new at all the rest of the year? I'm betting we won't, but are there any ideas since there isn't much else that can be ported out of TSW.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Can you please make Raid Finder like pvp minigames signing?Cause would be nice to know how many are signed in Raid Finder.
    Also remove or increase gold cap for f2p...poor people can't even buy the riding skills...advanced and exotic..lol
    Yes, knowing how many are signed up and for what roles is important for the raid finder.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Raidfinder:

- The concerns regarding 1 person wiping the whole on purpose are basically a bit of panic. In the current raid (T3 Upper) thats only possible on the puzzles (locking them while adds just popped), but the amount of players who are really out for that is very small. The raids aren't too tough for non-communication raids. Thats mainly because also full geared chars "have to" do them and the dps just stealrolls the mechanics.
    I've been in 2 different raids now where somebody wiped the raid intentionally using demolish from the hollow knight. I say it was deliberate because those people managed to avoid it themselves and then circle back for another shot at the people they had missed the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I've been in 2 different raids now where somebody wiped the raid intentionally using demolish from the hollow knight. I say it was deliberate because those people managed to avoid it themselves and then circle back for another shot at the people they had missed the first time.
    Yah I forgot the Hollow Knight. But I am sure many players join raid finder who never ever done any T3, so they dont know anything about Keeper mechanics.

Just did two runs and a dragon tear dropped from a blue box....I guess T4 is just starter gear now...
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

- How long are the raidfinder raids compared to normal pug raids? (including gathering/wait time)
    - Are quests updated in the raidfinder raids or is it like normal/unchained in Turan (where some quests from outside do only update in normal)?
    - Can people ninjaloot?
    - How similar are the mechanics (e.g. can one actually learn for the true raids from it)?

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    Just did two runs and a dragon tear dropped from a blue box....I guess T4 is just starter gear now...

I would say its like 1:100 chance for the tear, so I dont mind.

And yes, T4 is pretty much a starter gear now with T5 and T6 out, considering how utterly worthless T1-T3 gear is (with exception of guard+BD set and weapons).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    - How long are the raidfinder raids compared to normal pug raids? (including gathering/wait time)
    - Are quests updated in the raidfinder raids or is it like normal/unchained in Turan (where some quests from outside do only update in normal)?
    - Can people ninjaloot?
    - How similar are the mechanics (e.g. can one actually learn for the true raids from it)?
    1. its random, you can be done in 30 mins or spend over an hour there, but with each wipe, ppl get boosted stats (+dmg, mitigation, etc.) so you eventually kill it unless multiple ppl are sabotaging it on purpose.
    2. No, each member gets a blue box and once a week purple one from the final boss. (pretty much like WB)
    3. All mechanics are nerfed dmg wise, but most of them stayed (only TA puzzles were removed I think). Also bosses have less hp and lower mitigation.
    Last edited by Pogec; 1st July 2016 at 17:21.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    - Can people ninjaloot?
    I did it only once so i'm not sure, but it depends from time to time i think.

- 09:00 GMT today, i waited 30 min. to start and the raid took us 45 min., with 2 wipes on the 2nd boss, (nobody felt responsible for the adds).
    - quests are not updating.
    - i saw no box droping, (doesn't mean that none droped, maybe the ninja looter was really quick)
    - i think that a new player can learn some basics of the tactics.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    I did it only once so i'm not sure, but it depends from time to time i think.

- 09:00 GMT today, i waited 30 min. to start and the raid took us 45 min., with 2 wipes on the 2nd boss, (nobody felt responsible for the adds).
    - quests are not updating.
    - i saw no box droping, (doesn't mean that none droped, maybe the ninja looter was really quick)
    - i think that a new player can learn some basics of the tactics.
    No boxes drop: you get a blue box in your inventory for each boss and once a week you get a purple box from the automatic quest. If you do the raid again you get the blue boxes only for each box.

Interesting point is that the Keeper add still drops a bag with the phoenix sword quest item in it (or I think its the quest item since the bag appears empty to me).