Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Cool ~ can I be your friend ?

Ofc! I never had foreign friend so come to Siberia and ill show you the sky

Interesting bug today for RF:

Qued up. Said 1/2 for the part where you wait for the rest to sign up. Then it disappeared and another que showed up with the normal 1/24 option.

Got in a raid, went to t3 and the instance was cleared. Raid dissolved and still waiting for another one.

How many raids can go on at once? Seems like more than one anyway.

Membership Update

- Rare trophies must be added to the list of token gains.
    - Unchained cache bonuses are unsignificant. I did a couple of full runs this weekend, and i still got the usual trash. The probability for the pets & rings must be increased significantly.

Free-to-play access changes

- Some friends are going to return to the game, so, well done here.

Raid Finder

- Mixed experiences here. Some raids with experienced players ended quickly, but others were really horrible & long. I even saw some people afk at the rez pads.
    - Classes are a problem. Nobody with silence/interrupt at keeper, or no 1 shots at Thot adds. Is is possible to address these issues at the raid finder ?

Challenges

- Normal dungeons should be added to the list instead of unchaineds/purist. You want people doing diverse activities, not only those.

Login Rewards

- I think that the system is still buggy or not updating daily. I only was able to claim a xp bonus in the last 3 days.

Default Cyrillic names bug

Cyrillic alphabet cannot be read in character slot list after 5.0 update.
    Please fix it!

Angry Minigames

Please fix looting in minigames its very annoying and interferes with your view while pvping !!

Default Raidfinder bann - seriously?

so I heard that GMs do bann people if they sign on the raidfinder with the same toon more than once a week?

lol, this is considered abuse? why don't you fix the raidfinder and prohibit multiple signups per week instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    so I heard that GMs do bann people if they sign on the raidfinder with the same toon more than once a week?

lol, this is considered abuse? why don't you fix the raidfinder and prohibit multiple signups per week instead?
    I've never heard of this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post

Using the raid finder multiple times in a week was exactly what the Devs wanted. So if anyone is getting banned, it is because they are doing some other exploit you aren't aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by tronkita View Post
    Raid Finder

- Classes are a problem. Nobody with silence/interrupt at keeper, or no 1 shots at Thot adds. Is is possible to address these issues at the raid finder ?
    Got a raid today with only 4 tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Using the raid finder multiple times in a week was exactly what the Devs wanted. So if anyone is getting banned, it is because they are doing some other exploit you aren't aware of.
    like sign as tank but go DPS instead?

p.s.
    it didn't happen to me in person, only saw a guildy in guild chat warning to do so...