Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Belatsunat View Post
    You are also aware that some people use the tool of irony to express their opinion. Maybe, just maybe, Mazraq is one of them?
    Sure, could be too Internet and irony just do not go well together with non native speakers sometimes...and i think it was not quoted for irony. Also not sure funcom marketing will see it as irony .

Talking "Thank You Funcom!!!" I'm really enjoying the changes.

I will admit I was "one" of the many nae-sayers about how this game is "ruined". I would like to TAKE BACK my negative commentary. I am REALLY enjoying the changes right now. I feel like the game is far more "alive" and actually got 2 cool looking drops in a MINI tonight!!!

I feel like i'm getting more drops from farming as well. The shop, while sparse looking, does have a clean appearance and seems easier to just grab a few things and go about your way. If you guys manage to pull in some extra cash from all this hard-work...Hoping for some future new content!!????

Anyhow...My ONLY wish now is that SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, the dev's manage to open some type of "siege", 24/7 pvp goals, random boss mobs, random "epic" loot drops ect IN BORDERLANDS!!!!

Please! If you do this i'm a customer for life. I'll I want now is the ability to go smash things with my mammoth or rhino and farm some loot drops somewhere "dangerous"!!!

You and your team did great. Thank you for letting me feel like i'm "advancing" again in AoC.

Happy 4th!!!
    Kyloth

Default Very Nice

I have to say I for one really like the new Membership rewards, the raid finder and the daily login bonus feature. The Membership rewards offer alot of nice new items, social gear, mounts, teleport coins and the extra spec, to me it is very cool. The raid finder raid that I was in was a real blast, we used tactics that I have never seen before and never would have believed would work. I also like the login reward system, I think my only complaint with it would be that we should get more guilding tokens. My wife and I had really been looking forward to this new membership revamp and raid finder and I can honestly say we are not disappointed in the least, in fact we were pleasantly surprised. As the original poster stated the game does feel more alive and the raid finder helps with having even more things to do. I personally like the design of the store, I prefer the minimalist design. I do however find some of the items to be a bit pricey but overall now that I have seen the full package I believe I can live with it. It would be really awsome though if you guys could figure out a way to bring back sieges that would great, maybe using a raid finder type idea where people could pick a side and the battlekeep would not be something that a guild or group owned but was supplied to the defenders with a special bonus going to either the defenders for holding it or the attackers for taking it. Anyway just an idea. Thanks Funcom, for this new stuff, makes me very happy to see new things being developed and introduced into our game. Nuff said.

BUG:
    Tryed to claim my Spider mount. but didnt get it in my bags or in /claim.

So when I used my "Ursa of solstice past" I get on my spider which I havent obtained but should be able to.

And the spider got a saddle on it. lol.

On my char called Oldmancer Crom.

http://imgur.com/87hQTsE

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Sure, could be too Internet and irony just do not go well together with non native speakers sometimes...and i think it was not quoted for irony. Also not sure funcom marketing will see it as irony .

I actually dont speak irony. I like all the new stuff. Dont know why u all are so mad
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st July 2016 at 11:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazraq View Post
    I actually dont speak irony. I like all the new stuff. Dont know why u all are so mad
    Oh, not mad at you There is definitely good stuff included as well (especially for f2p or levelling players).

Cool My 2 Cents

Well I may be one of the few to say this but I actually like the Membership revamp. I thought the loyalty rewards were really good ones, things my wife and I really liked anyway. Before when we got special membership offers what did we get a small

discount and some potions etc, to me that really sucked, with this membership deal, I received things I really liked, mounts and vanity gear. The daily log in bonus is a good idea, I would have liked it more if it was for more than one character

and if they had given more guilding tokens, hopefully they may change that part, but before we got nothing for logging in. The raid finder may have some flaws that need to be worked out but overall I think it is a good idea, people are always looking

for things to do especially during slow times and this offers another venue for those times and for people that are not in big guilds. I went to one of the raid finder T3 uppers today and I had alot of fun, we did things in ways I have never in my years

of playing seen done. As far as the rewards for doing the raid, I personally do not find them over the top, it is hard to get a group together for those raids that will be successful and I think we deserve what we get from the purple box. Why are people

so afraid of other people getting ahead in the game? So far I have seen alot of these raid finder raids going on so people must be liking them as well or they would not be doing them and if it is not to your taste, nobody is forcing you to join one, it is

just another option for those who wish to make use of it. I do not know about most people but I have 18 toons and I work full time, mostly evenings so I find it hard to get into alot of raids and build my characters up, so for me I really like these new

changes, especially the increased relic gains. I even like the new look of the store, maybe not the prices, but I do like the minimalist design of it as it makes things easier to find and I like the looks of it. I am glad to see new things being introduced to

the game, we have waited a long time for new stuff and I for one am not going to be the voice of doom and gloom. I can see that these changes are not to everyone's taste but overall I think it will be good for the game and if it helps the game survive

or thrive then I am all for it. How many MMO's have lasted for 8 years and are still going? Not many and I still like this game more than any MMO I ever played. Are there bugs and issues, yes, but it is all brand new lets give funcom some time to

iron things out instead of jumping on the doom and gloom wagon. I am enjoying the new stuff and intend to continue to do so, call me crazy. I also want to say that I have been very impressed with Funcom for these feedback threads and their replies,

especially the community manager and I wish to thank him for being in global and fielding our many questions. Anyway that is my 2 cents.
    Last edited by leinad396; 1st July 2016 at 11:08. Reason: Spacing

Omfg man, line spacing.
    Kinaputten

leinad396 -dude, use the space bar

Funcom - remove those golden/yellow outlines to health bars that appear in groups, raids and pets.

Quote Originally Posted by leinad396 View Post
    Well I may be one of the few to say this but I actually like the Membership revamp. I thought the loyalty rewards were really good ones, things my wif..........e crazy. I also want to say that I have been very impressed with Funcom for these feedback threads and their replies, especially the community manager and I wish to thank him for being in global and fielding our many questions. Anyway that is my 2 cents.
    You came in when the yearly deals we nothing short of crap. They USED to give a tiger mount or tarpani (which was always a little bit of overkill) and a series of advancement potions and bits of vanity or early starter weapons like slavemasters (which didn't actually seem as good as the stats gave, but hey, it sorta worked anyway, so BAU for FC).

Now you just simply buy anything you want in readyness for an instance you're not prepared for because you dont know feats, classes or gear utilisiation. ALL are factors in this game and it's why you progress, not just jump in the deep end. And I jsut digressed.
    Last edited by stiiixy; 1st July 2016 at 11:32.

Default Good Update

Loving the raid finder, think its a good intro, and at a good level for where a raid should be when not using ts/vent. Led 3-4 raids yesterday, and joined 4 more as a normal raider. Some 1shot everything, some took a while on the second boss in t3, but after a few wipes on the second boss everything turned out fine.
    Loyalty rewards/login rewards/daily challenges all seem nice, whilst the contenders cache doesn't contain much other than pots and silver, it is a 3 times daily thing, so I think that's a good reward, just depends on what the other chests are like
    Membership revamp looks nice so far.
    Overall, GJ funcom
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}