Thread: Old 3 and 7 day Access Passes still of use?

Default Old 3 and 7 day Access Passes still of use?

I have been away from the game for a few years, and found I have a whole bunch of the various access passes. Examples being: 7 Day access pass for House of Crom, Vistrix's Lair, and Black Ring Citadel to name a few. I know that a lot of things were made accessible for free players so was wondering if any off the passes were worth keeping now. Looking to clear out my bank space, /claims and inventory a bit.

Are there any passes left that a F2P player would be required to to keep to have the access when they want to do said content?

Ouch, i still have some of 7-days access pages on 2 characters. Since Khitai will be open for f2p noobs i want to ask @Odonoptera @Mussagana or everyone else - should i just delete it as useless trash or may be you will give a kind of compensation or whatever for that items? It takes a lot of place btw

Quote Originally Posted by Dielana View Post
    I have been away from the game for a few years, and found I have a whole bunch of the various access passes. Examples being: 7 Day access pass for House of Crom, Vistrix's Lair, and Black Ring Citadel to name a few. I know that a lot of things were made accessible for free players so was wondering if any off the passes were worth keeping now. Looking to clear out my bank space, /claims and inventory a bit.

Are there any passes left that a F2P player would be required to to keep to have the access when they want to do said content?
    It would be nice, if they would be converted into teleport tokens. Especially since some paid for them and they become basically worthless over night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    It would be nice, if they would be converted into teleport tokens. Especially since some paid for them and they become basically worthless over night.
    Good point Guess I should keep them for now and wait to see if they get converted into something useful like the teleport tokens, Funcom Points or anything else. Worst that will happen is they either just keep taking up space and I have to trash them on my own later or they vanish with nothing gained from them.