Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4k??? Anyone have a fix or UI so I can actually READ chat!? LOL

Please upload it if you can. It will spare me some work. As for the minimap, the version I provided just doesn't have one hehe. But I will make it available when we sort out the other issues.

By the way, could you send me some screenies?

will do, doing a reinstall of windows etc. Will get them posted this weekend.

Kyloth

Hey mister i'm still here. I kinda am taking break from this thing as after the patch its error's out regardless. Will wait and possibly try to work with you after everything settles.

Kyloth

MRCLEAN!!!

Ok so i've almost got this done. Obviously I haven't made too many adjustments BUT, I do have a fully working 100% 4k build i'm almost done with.

What I need:

1. Make the mini-map or Map itself 2x as large.
    2. The ITEM/CHARACTER/INVENTORY is TOO small. Needs to be at least doubled in size.
    3. The buffs overhead on top of the screen...The "timers" are missing...as in there's no counter for stacks, food timer(s) ect...

Please, if possible upload me some of these files. I'm gonna then package/zip it up and send it to you. I can try to get some photo's up but its nothing special..IT JUST WORKS!!!

Thanks,
    Kyloth

Could you send me some sreenshot so that I see what I'm doing ?

Came here to say thank-you. It isn't perfect, you do lose minimap and also the minimap when you open the Quest Log, but everything else finally to size.

It would be nice if you could make the map bigger because finding quest locations is going to be a huge pain in the ass looking for a orange X that is the size of a pixel but i'll take it.

I'm gaming on a 4k monitor (3840x1600)

edit: hit an error that is crashing my game. It happens when I speak to a NPC for a quest. This is the error,

Age of Conan ConanLiveWin32 v5.00.0@560282 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
    Last edited by habskilla; 15th July 2016 at 17:44.

Well, Jaygrae seemed to have fixed that bug as you can read above. I'm waiting for his feedback to resume my work

Edit: world map is keybound. I suggest you to use it (it's resizable) and should match the size of a minimap
    Last edited by MisterClean; 15th July 2016 at 18:14.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Well, Jaygrae seemed to have fixed that bug as you can read above. I'm waiting for his feedback to resume my work

Edit: world map is keybound. I suggest you to use it (it's resizable) and should match the size of a minimap
    I need to know what changes Jay made to fonts so I can help out. He did mention he changed something and it seemed to be working but didn't say what he changed. I would really like to know.

The following version should be working and look good:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wx8oaawwv...%20UI.zip?dl=0

Could you guys try it and give your feedback here please ?

Note: Keep in mind that it's still a work in progress
    Note 2: to install, just extract in age of conan/data/gui/

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    The following version should be working and look good:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wx8oaawwv...%20UI.zip?dl=0

Could you guys try it and give your feedback here please ?

Note: Keep in mind that it's still a work in progress
    Note 2: to install, just extract in age of conan/data/gui/
    Ok, I was able to continue the quest line until the very end when I had to speak with Belesa(19) in Tortage. I was able to speak with her but when the conversation ended and I selected my loot it crashed with the same error as before. So I loaded up the game and lucky enough when I logged in it showed that I completed the quest. However when I clicked on the NPC to talk with her (just wanted to see what would happen) I crashed again but this time it looked like AOC caught something and not a windows error. Thing is it totally froze my desktop and I had to logout of windows.

edit: So after relogging and talking with the NPC to see if it would happen again, tt didn't and I can freely speak with the NPC
    Last edited by habskilla; 15th July 2016 at 23:12.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast