Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4k??? Anyone have a fix or UI so I can actually READ chat!? LOL

I've done 10 ish quests today, from different quest givers, I've also talked to Belesa and everything worked fine for me, which is NOT good. Because I don't know what's causing your crashes

Edit: could you send me some screenshots?
    Edit 2: it seems that I can't resize map/minimap quest/npc/flags etc icons for now
    Last edited by MisterClean; 16th July 2016 at 11:16.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    I've done 10 ish quests today, from different quest givers, I've also talked to Belesa and everything worked fine for me, which is NOT good. Because I don't know what's causing your crashes

Edit: could you send me some screenshots?
    Edit 2: it seems that I can't resize map/minimap quest/npc/flags etc icons for now
    It crashed at the end of the conversation (which was weird) but since her I haven't had any issues. I did leave for the weekend and I just got back. I will be heading to the first zone outside of Tortage and if I run into any issues I'll let you know.

I wasn't able to take a screenshot (using Print Screen) because my entire desktop was frozen. I tried and it didn't work.

Hello,

I haven't been playing AoC at all. In fact I dont even have it installed now. What I will do though is try to help you with the crash.
    Its the fonts. I don't remember EXACTLY which ones they were, but will possibly return this week and set it back up.

hopefully though you have it fixed already.

New version: DOWNLOAD ME

-If you already have a custom UI (even if it is Strange UI), please remove it before going any further.
    -Download the UI
    -Wanna try SweetFX ? Open Strange UI 4K.zip and delete AOCUIInstaller.xml
    -Download AoC UI installer and install it. Run it as administrator, select the correct paths, choose the options you like and then click on "install".
    -Go to your game directory Age Of Conan/data/gui/Aoc and run "aoc.exe" (© Foxcat) as administrator. You'll get a popup saying "activated"
    -Run the game as administrator.

If the game crashes when talking to an npc, please let me know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234