Thread: Sold out by Funcom

Cool Sold out by Funcom

My name is Terry Johnson.I have my own guild and yes I was sold out by Fun-com for after playing for 6 years now pretty much everything is free.Anything that took me years to get can be bought in store.It is what it is.One thing about this game is it sure is aw-some!You think because its a game you cant see into the hearts and souls of others but not true.In this game you see the heart and soul of other players.Some are beautiful and a pleasure to know.I'm sure I will get all kinds of flack so lets see if you can tell.I am 63 years old and my guilds name is bad grandpas.I built my own city 98% all alone and have no ties with anyone.I play Neo-Classical rock or melodic rock lead guitar and its a passion just like Age of Conan. All I need now is some chickens and a big side of poontang!I think they been going to change crafting and it wont be no surprise to me if you can buy a city then. To those who struggled day in and day out for years I salute you.Now, let's get some damn mustard.
    Last edited by terryjohnson; 31st July 2016 at 22:56. Reason: re-edit-delete-punctuation and spelling-
    Lordshred

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Lonf tine no polygon.
    and lissen to the connunitu!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

FFS Funcom. He had to endure chat! Get your **** together!
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson View Post
    ...have reversed my name from Lordshred to Derhsdrol...
    Disappointed in your lack of commitment to your protest.

For 100% "power protest boost" you should have changed guild name to "Draug Nairotearp Eht" and "reversed" the building of the guild city.

Oh....and don't forget to change your forum sig too.

I think these changes will really make Funcom stand up and take notice.
    Rommel

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    Disappointed in your lack of commitment to your protest.

For 100% "power protest boost" you should have changed guild name to "Draug Nairotearp Eht" and "reversed" the building of the guild city.
    Actually, that's a pretty cool name...