Thread: No lvl 50 crafted light armor for Barbs

Default No lvl 50 crafted light armor for Barbs

Let me just say that is complete bullsh!t!

Finally got to level 50 to craft some armor for my barbarian and all the light armor has wisdom stats - ALL OF IT!

That's wrong....

Funcomized
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

I don't think there's any crafted light armor designed for barbs other than the lvl 79 culture set.

Quote Originally Posted by cocandan View Post

Finally got to level 50 to craft some armor for my barbarian and all the light armor has wisdom stats - ALL OF IT!

That's wrong....
    Crafting is too civilized for barbarians.

No, seriously, I have no idea why that is so, but agree that it is silly.
    Perhaps the devs though there were already so many armor recipes that they plain forgot about having some of it suitable for barbarians?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I don't think there's any crafted light armor designed for barbs other than the lvl 79 culture set.
    yes there is:
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2vjv195.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dimchik View Post
    Cloth armor works fine too (if you have combat rating gems...even the wisdom armor works with combat rating holy). There are a few more lvl42 (leggings) and i think lvl58 (armguards/bracers?) recipes as well. I can check later ingame.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th June 2016 at 19:52.

I crafted blue cloth with some proper gems. So, there is armor for barbarians. You can also hunt for recipes in instances or buy such crafted light armor.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Just farm gear from FOTD epic mode... Should take you a whole afternoon to get the full set...

Quote Originally Posted by cocandan View Post

That's wrong....
    you can use cloth with green gem (combat rating electric), but is good also the light 50, i know have wisdom, but it does not matter, it is thought for be hybrid pom/barb, you can put in yellow gems (combat rating holy) it will work really fine on your barbarian. Anycase you can gear your self with dungeons (thanks the purist achivement there are enough low level dungeons group, when i started there was the desert in there cuz ppl just skill all for become fast 80), you can get gear from Sanctum, Cistern, Main System there is a lot of barb gear in there!

PS: you can buy chest epic from Vanaheim too, with weapons from the two arenas (Tarantia and Ardashir)!