Thread: Looking for a newbie friendly guild.

Default Looking for a newbie friendly guild.

I've recently have come back to the game after a long hiatus (2 or 3 years), and I'm looking for a guild that is noob friendly and engages in lower lvl group content.

I have little experience grouping with others, and no experience raiding, so I'm not a top notch player atm. I also don't do PvP, just strictly PvE.

I have played other MMO's before, including EQ, EQ2, WoW, DCUO, AO and a few others so I am familiar with common MMO concepts, rules and other aspects that are universal in MMO's.

Right now I am a premium member, and have a Dark Templar (lvl 41) named Lionardis.

If your guild caters to new, low level players, then give me a /tell /whisper and we can discuss this further. I'm usually on Mon Tue Wed Fri Sat from 3:00 pm up to 7:00 pm Eastern.

Thanks alot

Best thing is to check global for Guild adverts during your play time see who is about, then i would go guild hall and check there recruitment threads. Get guild contact and have chat plenty of good guilds around.
    Low lvl dungeons etc is always going off in global mostly purist tho (within lvl range of dungeon)

Dawnsong, Bathed in blood are both new player friendly guilds btw
    Edit by Melcom: so not.