Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Important: Offline Levels are being completely removed from the game once the new membership system goes live. We’re aiming at June 30th; this date is subject to change, but you should use your offline levels by then, as they will disappear after the changes go live!
    Are you seriously? Does it a joke? I have more than 100 offline levels and I can not use it duering two weeks. I have paid a membership for it and now you remove it???!!!

Speed up of gaining Exp & AA, raid's nerfing, skipable raids just kill the game WITHOUT adding new content.
    It has been about five years since there are no changes as regards PvP10 and AA system. It is sad to see how the veterans leave the game, but the new players not coming so fast.
    Last edited by Ernests; 14th June 2016 at 09:12.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Membership and Rise of the Godslayer are no longer required to use the Alternate Advancement system.
    What is with offline AA skills for membership characters with level 80. Stay it or this offline system will be removed after new membership system goes life?

Quote Originally Posted by beatart View Post
    What is with offline AA skills for membership characters with level 80. Stay it or this offline system will be removed after new membership system goes life?
    That should be available as soon as lvl20, if i recall correctly. So actually a positive change.
    ("[*]The ability to unlock Alternate Advancement perks via time, starting at Level 20.")

Free accounts currently get 2 slots, and then +6 for Membership (for a total of 8). New accounts made after the change start with 1 slot and get +7 for Membership, for a total of 8. I have to check with the account admin tomorrow at the office about how exactly that'll work for existing accounts, just to make certain of details before I start saying one thing or another.
    Stupid change for potential newcomers.

Regarding membership bonuses, I don't think that Funcom is in the position to remove existing bonuses in exchange for new bonuses. At this point, without any new content being released, Funcom can only add to the existing bonuses.

Question

So if I understood correctly, if I have an active sub or sub when this system launch I 'll have dspine for free, but if I resub after new membership launches I 'll have to "extra" buy dragon spine to have access to DS. Right???

Quote Originally Posted by jsstark View Post
    So if I understood correctly, if I have an active sub or sub when this system launch I 'll have dspine for free, but if I resub after new membership launches I 'll have to "extra" buy dragon spine to have access to DS. Right???
    Seems so. Which is actually understandable, if they want to offer new content modular. Right now as f2p you can not go dragonspine, but as sub you can and with such a fundamental change they need to draw the line somewhere (here there will actually be a consistency between old and new sub, because they add it for all subbed during the change). They already admitted the new sub will have less value than the old one. The question will be how they reduce the price for new subs and how expensive will the modules (like dragonspine) be and how they compensate and ensure consistency for other affected values for people who have sub time left on the date of change (they argue it will be the loyality rewards, but these are available for everyone, so part of new sub value already, so people who subbed last week ARE getting less value for their money from the change date onwards). The raise for vanaheim price is not boding well.

Understandable ??? Really??? They selling me DS??? Wasn't paid from my subscription all this 8years im subbed?? Why if I sub at 30 I 'll get it free and if I sub September I will have to buy it extra? Really? Is it part of the new membership to give free old content for subbed players at a specific date and sell it to nosubbed players at that date ?? Is it tortage next???

Thats so sad changes, really ruining all the progress FC made towards big part of community.

TSW - 1200 bonus points / AoC - 0

Bonus points was one of more flexible things which veterans actually used (I personally used to buy additional specs / character slots)

Reducing to 1 initial free character slots, very awesome change for a new player, so hillarious, inadequate and bad decision to do like this in game where alts and trying diffrent classes is big part of content. Will just turn newcommers away or make them spam many accounts to try new classes.

To summarize there we get almost nothing intresting for veterans players, I guess FC will see result of this when majority of them wouldnt renew the subs after they would expire.

P.S. Making Dragon Spine as separated DLC to buy retroactivly Thats new step in marketing I guess FC here first again, sorry never seen such a stupid decision before. Making a DLC from already existing for years content hahahaha.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Why are you only putting up these feedback threads on general forums? Don't you think these changes deserve some feedback from pure f2p (part of your target audience?) also? You are aware many of them can not post here? Or have you disabled these restriction already?

Some changes could actually bring some positive feedback from these crowd, couldn't they??? And if you are afraid of too much negative feedback, still do it, so you can scrap the negative sides of your scheme backed up by feedback (we only loose money or gain more free time, the odds are greater for funcom to do this right).
    That is actually a pretty clever thought.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast