Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    The number of open slots are still very confusing. You just said Lurvi would have same slot number as f2p as he has as premium. Could you please answer this question with a number:

If i have 12 open character slot now as premium member,
    how many im gonna have in the new system as a free to play member?

hint: is it 5?
    I'm still curious... I guess the silence means that f2p can play only 1 character per account no matter how many extra slots you have bought(?).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Funcom, unless you plan on having a daily claim for both these pots, surely you can see the wtf we are all looking at?
    Blue critpots were removed from chests in PvP for a reason, so I think that would be dreaming (ninja removal, no mention in patchnote). But you are right, if those new power pots (crit and damage) are gonna be in the shop, they have to be available somewhere in-game! Else it's 100% pay2win, which is really sad to see.

Anyways. Liked the idea to only make the daily quest available once per account. It if becomes a chore, it could be really bad, and this will allow you to put more powerful reward for the quest too. And will there be a PvP version of daily quest?

You need to compensate for offline levels too if you are gonna remove them. But really, it's not fair at all to remove them. It's something we had for years, and now you're just taking them away from us? Please don't give veterans more reason to be driven away.

Quote Originally Posted by jenneyffer View Post
    How about converting every offline point into gold?
    Lets say 1 point = 1 gold, however every 10 points however is worth 15 gold, so, an account with 36 offline points would get 51 gold.
    This would help greatly towards characters starting at level 1 to always get gear, bags, foods etc. And of course they would be a long time subbed player to have such large offline point pools.
    This would be a good reward back for their loyalty.
    I think that I had around 450 offline levels. I have not checked it for a year, so there must be over 500.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    I'm still curious... I guess the silence means that f2p can play only 1 character per account no matter how many extra slots you have bought(?).
    As of now I have 13 slots. I expect to have 7(the 2 I got from purchasing the game + 5 bonus slots) when and if I go F2P, as I see it this is the only fare way to do it towards existing customers. This would mean that all veterans are given an additional slot if they continue to sub, since 13 -7 = 6.

But I fear FC will steal some of the slots I got from purchasing the game way back. And what this means I have no idea. I'm clinging to hopes that FC realizes to keep the customers happy they should only add to their customers and don't remove stuff without proper compensation.

On offline levels: Why don't you just stop them from accumulating? And say that the veteran reward for this will be continued in the loyalty program. Would be easier to accept as a player and should easier for your developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Blue critpots were removed from chests in PvP for a reason, so I think that would be dreaming (ninja removal, no mention in patchnote). But you are right, if those new power pots (crit and damage) are gonna be in the shop, they have to be available somewhere in-game! Else it's 100% pay2win, which is really sad to see.
    Honestly I'd like to see the pots go from pvp(add -pvp stats), even if you can buy them ingame. They topple the balance in so many ways depending on who uses which pot, a huge balancing nightmare. PVP would be more fun if people didn't use em.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    That's correct; we feel that the overall value of the new Membership with all its factors combined (New conveniences and perks, Loyalty Rewards, lower pricepoint on 30-day membership) has increased to the level where you won't miss the extra 200 points per month. We hope you'll agree
    Nope. No bonus points, no sub.

Also, removing all of my offline levels pisses me off severely. I haven't played for almost a year now, and my sub (that has been payed in advance for more than 2 years) ends in july. I was thinking about buying another year of sub when the new offers come out, just to support AoC, but now I will let my sub lapse.

All the membership changes are a slap in the face of the vets. No more vet token, no more offline levels, existing offline levels removed, tripled or quadrupled prices in the store, no bonus points, vanity items only from gilding token vendor, that's what you call a good deal ? Sorry, but that's ridiculous. I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    No. It was clearly announced no one will lose any slot he has so far. To put it in different words: The amount of slots you have now if you are f2p (or the amount of slots you would have if you become f2p right now) you will have after the revamp as well.

Only new f2p accounts will get only one slot.

(The only thing which isnt clear is the question if current prem players get one additional slot "for free" after the revamp. I guess not^^)

Odonoptera, Mussagana, Producer guy, cleaning lady... or who ever else is left and reading these forums,

Everything about TSW membership offer makes more sense than this mess you offered to us.

What I don't understand is why don't you just copy that same model to AoC and slightly adjust some details to fit here more if needed?

What is exactly preventing you from doing that and what do you think you will achieve with this model that literally everyone here is unsatisfied with?

Everything you do in TSW makes more sense, that game even gets proper content updates unlike this one yet we are not even asking for that here anymore!
    We just want a fair membership offer so we can continue playing this game.
    That's how sad, pathetic and miserable this situation here is, and the way you treat this community neglecting everything we've ever said.
    Last edited by Redd; 16th June 2016 at 12:12.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Remember that bonus points currently are capped to 1200 in AoC. May cause bugs when you try to give an account more points.
    heh, they aren't capped to 1200. The 200 monthly bonus points are set to expire after 6 months. That is what gives you the illusion that there is a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    No. It was clearly announced no one will lose any slot he has so far. To put it in different words: The amount of slots you have now if you are f2p (or the amount of slots you would have if you become f2p right now) you will have after the revamp as well.

Only new f2p accounts will get only one slot.

(The only thing which isnt clear is the question if current prem players get one additional slot "for free" after the revamp. I guess not^^)
    Cmon, you mix number of total slots with number of open (playable) slots as Funcom did.
    Last edited by pekka; 16th June 2016 at 15:24.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra