Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

Quote Originally Posted by prugalo View Post
    Remove the f2p gold cap completely. What's the point of having khitai addon, if every single piece of gear there costs 10+ gold. 30% monetary gain on premium members sounds great to me.
    absolutely agree,, +1

Remove the f2p gold cap completely. What's the point of having khitai addon, if every single piece of gear there costs 10+ gold. 30% monetary gain on premium members sounds great to me.
    to pay for it ofc
    meh...

Positive changes. I'll probably come back now. It's been nearly a year since I've actually logged on. These changes should have really been done years ago. Better late than never. I applaud Funcom for making some attempt to attract players to AoC, no matter how small it may be.

F2P gold cap will need to be increased so that people can buy Khitai gear from vendors.
    Last edited by krippa; 22nd June 2016 at 01:17.

F2P should have access to all dungeons and raids that are in the content packs who bought exactly as it is in other mmo
    aoc should be repopulated again, empty game is dead game.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    F2P gold cap will need to be increased so that people can buy Khitai gear from vendors.
    Well i think thats part of the plan. Play everything as f2p, get your relics together, sub for a month and buy equip.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Also agree, but may be not need to remove it, just increase a cap up to 50 gold or something. With current cap most of pets from new arena vendor is also unreal to buy for f2p players.
    Last edited by Aett; 22nd June 2016 at 08:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    Also agree, but may be not need to remove it, just increase a cap up to 50 gold or something. With current cap most of pets from new arena vendor is also unreal to buy for f2p players.
    Agree. Another thing they could make money of, if the price is right and it would have an accountwide option (one reason i am not even considering now as f2p to buy the bank and resource inv increase...better open up another f2p account or store in guilds). They could sell permanent unlocks in 10g rates like they try with inventory. This i mean with "more products" in the shop. Something for f2p to spend money on in addition to vanity, convenience and modular unlocks.

But if they increase the gold cap for f2p players, there is even less of a reason for veteran players to subscribe than there is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Belatsunat View Post
    But if they increase the gold cap for f2p players, there is even less of a reason for veteran players to subscribe than there is now.
    Why veterans searching so hard for reasons to give TSW team their money? Everything you pay to FC will go to TSW and everyone knows that. Why veterans cant just get it as a gift - free AoC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Why veterans searching so hard for reasons to give TSW team their money? Everything you pay to FC will go to TSW and everyone knows that. Why veterans cant just get it as a gift - free AoC?
    Wrong. Most of the money will go to Conan: Exiles. For now anyway. Later on there will be some other game in development which will receive most of the money.