Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    That was confirmed in this post here:

Hope this helps.

so to be clear.. if someone has an active sub, will they still be a premium (or whatever you are calling it) until there sub runs out in the new system??? SO if someone has a sub till 2017, they still will have a premium sub till then?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    so to be clear.. if someone has an active sub, will they still be a premium (or whatever you are calling it) until there sub runs out in the new system??? SO if someone has a sub till 2017, they still will have a premium sub till then?
    Yep. You don't lose any subscription time.

I would like a developer or Funcom person tell us whether they take the subscription money and make us buy the new sub offer

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Can you tell us whether or not we will get a rollover of our unused already owned subscriptions into the new system? Its not been verified that we are not losing our prepaid time from premium prechange subscriptions.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nophex View Post
    No but any time remaining on your sub will be converted into the new loyalty months. For example if we turned on the system tomorrow and you had 45 days left on your subscription then you would get the 30 day reward and the 60 day reward. Basically take the amount of time you have left, divide it by 30, and round up.

Okay if im looking at TSW right.. and if this is any model of TSW can someone please at funcom just come out and confirm that our current subscriptions/memberships aren't getting canceled Or are we going to have to pay for new membership? That xxx days left will pretty much be activate the start of the reward programs. I mean if i see it right 45 days left means someone gets 30 days? and 15 days toward the 60? IS this right.. Would it really be that hard to come out and tell us if we are going to lose are current subs to this new system please.

Is the game going to be all f2p
    Will we have access as a non member to Raids or are they still locked upon being a Member?

But this doesn't change me wanting my +200 a month bonus points I originally sub'd for. It what you offered, which is what was part of the deal that made me buy! Honor it please.

Personally if the TSW member is the route your taking and it not so far off from the current system. Spit it out. But looking at the TSW member rewards.. Those 1200 30 day bonuse points look yummy. So does the 18 hr raid lock out.

Please confirm if this is closely related. Maybe it would give ease to many.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 15th June 2016 at 05:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I would like a developer or Funcom person tell us whether they take the subscription money and make us buy the new sub offer
    I would like to know what zones are available for F2P-post premium with purchased content (Khitai, Turan, Vanaheim) if they are still in F2P status prior to the rollover date. Also, what happens to Unchains, Raids, and HoC. I will sub an account anyway FC, so you will get a penny, but an answer would be nice. Nothing worse than misinformation==unneccesary player angst==player unsubs.

Also, and this is directed at FC, that fellow who mentioned the coins; do they rollover, or are they only 15 per month, flat, and you lose what you dont use? 15 flat/m/toon seems fair to me to be honest, on top of all the teleports from vet-points, and the very generous easily achieved achieve point 15minuter's.

And finally (for now) as also mentioned previously, but I think hasn't been answered; the quarterly and yearly sub prices. You're still asking quite a hefty sum in an age were MMO's exist WITHOUT SUBS AT ALL. I think you will find a lot of people are happy to pay a sub for some extra shinies (me included), but it's getting long in the tooth, especially with the high shop prices.

Default The Royal treasure chest drop rates, is not a game changer:(60) boxes results:

What the royal treasure chest offers:

Royal treasure chest:
    Legendary:
    - 1 shard of pure ice and 60 simple relics 5
    - 1 dragon tear and 60 simple relics 4
    - 1 mythical band of advancement

epic:
    - 9 simple relics 5
    - 9 simple relics 4
    - 1 unbound weapon
    - 17 expertise points

rare:
    - 1 simple relic 5
    - 1 simple relic 4
    - 2 expertise potions
    - 1 kings feast
    - 1 combo xp booster
    - 2 stat potions
    - 3 teleport coins

common:
    - 1 expertise point
    - 1 gold
    - 5 rare trophies
    - 300 imperial insignias
    - 15 simple trophies (1,2,3)

results: (60) Royal treasure chests cost 200us dollars, they each grant you 2 items each (120 items total), with 1 guaranteed to be rare or better (60). The item shop now offers full T3 gear, is it practical to advance yourself past T3 with the Royal Treasure Chest? I think not. My results (60) Royal Treasure Chests with items superior to T3 are as follows. (0) Legendary items - less than 1 percent chance , (25) simple trophies 4, (20) simple trophies 5. Wish I would have spent my money better, but I had it to burn.
    Last edited by kyto01; 15th June 2016 at 13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by kyto01 View Post
    What the royal treasure chest offers:

Royal treasure chest:
    Legendary:

have sent my money better, but I had it to burn.
    Intersting to hear from someone who actually did try. Nothing worse than hearing complaints about a car from someone who's never actually test-driven it (likewise people who drool over a car they've never driven, but anyway). Thank you very much and your input is valuable to the mases en large.

Also, FC, I feel some sort of menial compensation for vet's with offline levels should be forthcoming. Mayhap 5xOffline=FC points for example. We have the choice to burn them now levelling like a newb, probably buying a slot in order to use them, or as is likely from the mouthpieces, simply using the 'gifted' FC points to help fund a pre-made 80. Or in-game performance enhancing drugs.

Offlines were part of the premium package, and taking them away is stealing. We paid for them. You are indebted to repay that debt ethically, if not monetarily. And Omm (you *******, Tureen) knows you really need the street-cred. Reading half the rants in this thread tells me people are upset over the most trivial things. You can address them simply and easily enough. Postpone some featurs if need be,but dont make unsubstantiated or unfulfilled promises either (ie if it can't happen, give us more XP potions, or a Yothian Mare, everyone's favourite mount!)

I'm sorry thats jacked. You just spent $200.00 and got basically crap.

What is funcom doing...

Im not surprised.They want to fill their pockets at the game last time ..Their target's is so clear.Rookies is an easier target..You stingy veterans!!

Do not fight it anymore .It will be a little difficult,yep.But you have a choice,dont remember..Get ready for new adventures .
    Oguzkagan(PoM) AKA Ogzu/Professional smite spammer..
    Aetyus(Barb),Chokoprenses(Demo),Janissaryian(DT),S inokyo(Sin)
    Shamanner(BS),Wrongziga(Hox),Bamsibeyrek(Conq),Tos pital(Tos),Aggromancer(Necro),Aggroholder(Guard)

I'm "meh" about the changes in premium, I'll deal with the new system as implemented for the balance on my sub, which goes until next May.

I am extremely pissed about what seems to be the uncompensated theft of my offline levels. Vet points will stop accruing, ok, fine, no more stuff but not losing anything, but the offline levels being straight up stolen without any compensation is bunk. We should get something for our offline levels. Seeing as we paid real money for them, FC points to compensate seems fair. Yes, I will miss the ability to skip crappy leveling zones or the drudge of grinding common area daily quests to get through 70-80 but it's the uncompensated stealing of something I currently possess that really disgusts me. It's simply shameless money grabbing; someone at FC running for political office?