Thread: TSW reward: aoc pet?

Default TSW reward: aoc pet?

THE YOUNGEST WE’VE BEEN AND EVER WILL BE

The Self feels others of a sibling sort, others of a kind, others on a blue sphere. Starting June 30th, for a limited time, if you enter the world of Hyboria you’ll receive a free, unique pet for your Hero in Age of Conan!

From all of us here at Funcom and The Secret World team, we would like to extend our sincerest ‘THANK YOU’ for your support--from the depths of our black, oily hearts. Here’s to many more dark days to come!

Best,

The Secret World team

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

So why does an TSW account get an AOC pet in game? I've only played AOC since it came out...and if I was signed up for TSW I would get an AOC pet? As a TSW reward? Where is the AOC love in that?

If you are giving this stuff out to TSW/AOC players then you should give your loyal AOC customers the same pet. Otherwise its another slap in the face. TSW got a lot of content (see below) for their anniversary: we got a reskinned lizard and old content and a Mr Rogers item shop redo.

Why are you being so stingy? Are you trying to drive us out of AOC and to other games?

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/t...us_anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I would get an AOC pet? As a TSW reward?
    I'm pretty sure it says you get a pet in AoC, not in TSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Starting June 30th, for a limited time, if you enter the world of Hyboria you’ll receive a free, unique pet for your Hero in Age of Conan!
    yeah seems clear to me also -- we get Entity pet in AOC..

I wonder if the Arena encounter will have holes we can jump down to get our loot :P
    Last edited by tman1991; 29th June 2016 at 21:27.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Was told that you don't need TSW to get the new entity type pet

Thanks Funcom!
    Last edited by Anubium; 29th June 2016 at 22:00.

Funcom

Yup, starting tomorrow (after the downtime) we're offering a free pet for Age of Conan characters during The Secret World anniversary period. You do not need to have a Secret World account to be eligible for the pet. I'm sorry if that posting wasn't as clear as it could have been.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Thank you for the clarification. It was just strange to see this on a TSW anniversary ad and not from AOC Funcom.

Funcom

The initial reason we decided not to post the frontpage article for the Age of Conan frontpage was simply because it wasn't an available offer yet. Sorry again for the confusion!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

So everyone knows, the TSW players already have that pet from the membership Loyalty rewards, it was just copied back into AoC

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    I wonder if the Arena encounter will have holes we can jump down to get our loot :P
    You will need to be on a ranged toon when you're fighting it in the arena

Nice new pet though. Thanks Funcom.