Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ethram Fal

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I think what he means with 'narrow minded' is that you have to adapt your strategy to the new timings and not do things the same way as you practiced in the months before.

Not sure if you want to experiment yourself to adapt strats but I promise you the recent changes were a huge nerf.

Care to enlighten us then? Otherwise this seems like trolling.

I would have thought that if this was such a huge nerf then we would have seen at least some of the remaining 5 guilds whack it down since its so easy now.

Hopefully funcom will whack it some more with the 5.0 patch coming .
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Care to enlighten us then? Otherwise this seems like trolling.

I would have thought that if this was such a huge nerf then we would have seen at least some of the remaining 5 guilds whack it down since its so easy now.

Hopefully funcom will whack it some more with the 5.0 patch coming .
    If something revives plants.. and then something kills plants 3 seconds later..
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    If something revives plants.. and then something kills plants 3 seconds later..
    well we tried what you suggest and wondered if that would work. we must have did it wrong.. we will try it again monday.. but im pretty sure i know what you are talking about, as we saw that as a possibility with the new timings.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    well we tried what you suggest and wondered if that would work. we must have did it wrong.. we will try it again monday.. but im pretty sure i know what you are talking about, as we saw that as a possibility with the new timings.
    But that timing discrepancy only happens after 75% and not sure if it continues the rest of the fight, past the 50% and 25% transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    But that timing discrepancy only happens after 75% and not sure if it continues the rest of the fight, past the 50% and 25% transitions.
    Ehm no it doesnt. Get facts staright before opening your mouth next time
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Ehm no it doesnt. Get facts staright before opening your mouth next time
    I really don't want to come across as a jerk but your talking to the last end game raiding US guild left, so if you really don't want to see the US side of things completely collapse maybe being kind instead of telling him off and being mean might be a better approach.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I really don't want to come across as a jerk but your talking to the last end game raiding US guild left, so if you really don't want to see the US side of things completely collapse maybe being kind instead of telling him off and being mean might be a better approach.
    It's ok, Sugar, we have thick skins!

the last end game raiding US guild left.
    Don't forget TWD, they've just started doing t6 I believe :P
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Started off as kind, not my fault the responses were arrogant. If you want the "last end game US guild not collapse" you want me to TELL you the tactics? If that's an end game guild that can't develop their own tactic.. then I would like to think the US side have already collapsed.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Fight in its current state is considerably easier than it was before. We were usually wiping around 50%. maybe few percent lower, and now we are close to killing it with wipes between 5 and 9%.

It is definitely killable now but I think it should be further nerfed mostly because, to be honest, this fight is just a terrible chore, and unlike many other fights in T6 it is not fun at all. I don't know, from my perspective it is just managing adds for fifteen minutes and I would welcome making fight shorter,reducing boss hp or something along those lines. Also, when you determine how hard this fight should be, keep in mind that many raid forces are weaker now than before because many veteran core players left and uninstalled the game when you added higher tier raid gear in item shop.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast