Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

I levelled a toon from 5 to 30 before the offline levels were removed and when I hit level 20 the item shop opened like a cheap whore flashing her panties touting for business. I felt like I do when I get doorstepped by some tard selling whatever it is they're selling....don't dare shove your wares in face. If I want to buy something I'll go and buy it.

It's like some loathsome individual from the British Conservative party, who only sees the £££ notes, has taken over control of the finance section of Funcom and has introduced his brand of sharp nosed capitalism to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    Your game now is complete dead thx to this fail and retarded joke of item shop, no even 1 mini games going no even one 6 man, there is NOTHING to do at night USA time in your garbage game. I'm sick of log on and no find anything to do and log off 10 min after, 62 page of terrible reviews and rejection and you just like always stubborn and ignoring everything, keep going let's see how long your fail company last.
    They made their bet: what gives more money? Higher population with lower income flow, or fast huge income with faster declining population (because of game suddenly transformed in huge crap)?

They bet on the second.

Of course game now is dieing faster, I don't find a reason to log anymore aswell, as never happened during last 5 years.
    When I log I feel like "I refuse to trash time with this s**t they made" and log off after 10-15 mins.

But in any case, all that matters (for them) is if they made the right bet.
    Probably they did.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    They made their bet: what gives more money? Higher population with lower income flow, or fast huge income with faster declining population (because of game suddenly transformed in huge crap)?

They bet on the second.

Of course game now is dieing faster, I don't find a reason to log anymore aswell, as never happened during last 5 years.
    When I log I feel like "I refuse to trash time with this s**t they made" and log off after 10-15 mins.

But in any case, all that matters (for them) is if they made the right bet.
    Probably they did.
    I doubt they did, this rarely works out in a non-rigid market environment...especially if you want to sell future products as well and not do one final sale before settling down in a tax haven or the caribbbean And even if they win the bet, i doubt the majority of shareholders and employees will benefit from it (will be a case of "win the battle - loose the war"). We will see who will profit as we saw in the past (just watch the stockmarket and global news).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 23rd June 2016 at 13:12.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    One can as well say: It was no exploit. Period. End of discussion.
    not so sure about that!

two of my guildies were just banned for sh**d fa***ng - which NEVER was a problem in the 3 years I play AOC now

either FC really is pushing that crappy t3 gear from item shop now or trying hard by all means to get rid of us players, so they can shut down the servers once and for all...

p.s.
    prob. the latter is the case, as one of them not even is resubbing now!
    (plus countless more since introduction of the new shop)

p.p.s.
    I really cannot believe this, as the Sh**ds are not even for sale in the shop, what the hell is going on atm???

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    not so sure about that!

two of my guildies were just banned for sh**d fa***ng - which NEVER was a problem in the 3 years I play AOC now

either FC really is pushing that crappy t3 gear from item shop now or trying hard by all means to get rid of us players, so they can shut down the servers once and for all...

p.s.
    prob. the latter is the case, as one of them not even is resubbing now!
    (plus countless more since introduction of the new shop)

p.p.s.
    I really cannot believe this, as the Sh**ds are not even for sale in the shop, what the hell is going on atm???
    shard farming is illegal now? lolz
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    shard farming is illegal now? lolz
    For the love of Conan, finally... <3
    We will be Serious after death.

It's not illegal to farm shards in itself. It's just the way it's done... As you know they put up invisible walls where you used to farm them. And I reported that like 6 years ago and I would believe if it was an exploit.. It would had been fixed by now but nope. Instead they make this invisible wall around the place you used to stand on and if they find you there now you have gotten there in some questionable way = ban . Simple really when you think about it.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It's not illegal to farm shards in itself. It's just the way it's done... As you know they put up invisible walls where you used to farm them. And I reported that like 6 years ago and I would believe if it was an exploit.. It would had been fixed by now but nope. Instead they make this invisible wall around the place you used to stand on and if they find you there now you have gotten there in some questionable way = ban . Simple really when you think about it.
    wasn't actually like that - my peeps were not even close to those invisibly walled spots; but still they got banned for the pure fact they were inside Wing1 it appears!

---
    so, if an overpowered group now is trying to kill any low-tier raidboss with as few people as possible just for the fun of it - they risk being banned now???
    -> X-Legion and others, better stopp killing T3.5 bosses with 4 man ...

p.s.
    speaking of getting past invisible walls - all the explorers out there risk being banned now as well?
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 23rd June 2016 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    wasn't actually like that - my peeps were not even close to those invisibly walled spots; but still they got banned for the pure fact they were inside Wing1 it appears!

---
    so, if an overpowered group now is trying to kill any low-tier raidboss with as few people as possible just for the fun of it - they risk being banned now???
    -> X-Legion and others, better stopp killing T3.5 bosses with 4 man ...

p.s.
    speaking of getting past invisible walls - all the explorers out there risk being banned now as well?
    Funcom are very selective on the people they ban,i reported thousands over the years,none got banned...also brazilians exploit in everything =never banned! sad
    More sad is cheaters=never ban!
    I wished i was a gm,i would be in game applying ban hammer,troll conq we all know in minis will be banned permanently,but that is just me .

So is it not safe to go on a wing1 raid at this time?