Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Just a reminder you can see the itemstore without being in game.

http://www.ageofconan.com/itemstore
    nice that means i can be full t5 without even logging to game......where the feck is my credit card
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

They are deleting posts. Move it to reddit

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Just a reminder you can see the itemstore without being in game.

http://www.ageofconan.com/itemstore
    Awesome, I didn't even feel like patching the game after reading this thread.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by stefoo2 View Post
    They are deleting posts. Move it to reddit

It's a conspiracy!

Seriously, I just checked and no post was removed, not even by their author. I have no idea where that comes from.
    Short cuts make long delays.

OK my short summarising feedback:

-It absolutely fits your funcom philosophy , which means its crap

-It looks poorly designed

-Prices are a joke

-"F2p"-game got remodelled to P2W

GG funcom , a bit late for april fools tho
    And now delete please
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

My views on the changes:

1. The scrolling down option is very thin, makes it harder to target and visualize the rest of the options. I think you should have enabled mouse drags on this one.

2. I don't like the interface: the old one at least gave the impression of being in a 'fantasy setting' item shop. This one feels like something from a kids game like wizardry 101 or whatever it is. Very cartoony and bright, not Hyborian like.

3. Descriptions: they would have been better larger font and centered vs looking like someone typed them on an Android phone and stuck them in.

4. Prices: higher on some more used things like teleports

5. Really? t4/t5 gear options? You realize that t5 pugs are not commonly done at least when I've been online

6. You still don't show any unlocked for entire account options: were they removed? Or is it still set up that you only see those options if you have the required number of funcom points (I don't play on carrying around 4K points just to see whats unlocked).

A lot of things are gone now too. I liked the older set up

So one of the best things about the game...the new option for teleporting around (ctr-G) now requires teleport coins from the item shop?

Great you just ruined one of the best things put in the game. Thanks a lot.

Requires 60 funcom points to buy one teleport coin. All the old teleport scrolls are now squeezed into the ctr-G option. But now you have to buy these new coins to even use the old ctr-G options to go to places like northern grasslands.

I have supported Funcom for years but this is really looking like an attempt to get money out of a game that is not getting the support we should be seeing.
    Last edited by Anubium; 9th June 2016 at 18:19.

I don't even know what to say....

Ridiculous prices, buying raid gear (up to T5), it just boggles the mind....

Angry Funcom jokers

I want my subs money back, basically wasted time an money when i could of just waited for this patch an brought gear, sorry but this is a joke right? So players pay for sub works there socks off to get gear to be competitive then u jokers do this sorry but i feel like i've just been cyber raped and wasted a dam lot of time actual earning the gear an AA for this so there will be total fools running around better geared than Players chars who worked on that character for years! give ya heads a wobble an stop taking the stygian mushrooms dam fools thanks for ruining this game for me!

Also the money in subs is more than the bloody offers! new players will be OP compared to some vet players now

And i mean i want a dam refund u crooks
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So one of the best things about the game...the new option for teleporting around (ctr-G) now requires teleport coins from the item shop?

Great you just ruined one of the best things put in the game. Thanks a lot.

Requires 60 funcom points to buy one teleport coin. And I didn't see the old teleport scrolls around now.
    is this true???? the teleport window was free at 1500 achivement pts... now it costs funcom pts to use?? is this right?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast