Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Funcom do a poll already for what should be next unchained dungeon! Choose between:

1. Xibaluku

2. Xibaluku

3. Xibaluku
    Nah! AOK is a good place for T7. I have a lot of ideas, with a lot of funny mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    You know what could be cool? Make the entire House of Crom a T7 raid instance. FC could take all the bosses including the Lurker as the final one and amp it up to T7 difficulty. HOC is a nice looking place and well The lurker was not killed by that many guilds and the loot was a bit crappy for such a boss, so yeah, revamp HOC

And yes! Xibaluku Unchained should have happened already!
    Indeed. AOK or HOC. Ymirs unfinished temple. Ice cave! Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    So, did you finally find way to extract T4 pvp armors and made them vanity? Couldn't think about anything epic compared to t4 pvp dt or demo set. Ok, forgot about one more thing - there is Keaira haircut also.

And where is mentioned free bonus points for every 30 days premium in benefit list? Didn't expect 1200 like with TSW, especially after reading about lowered price, but still was thinking about significant increase over 240 we get now.
    Ahhh! Hayde is back. Good to hear about you.
    Last edited by Anzu; 12th June 2016 at 18:32.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Please no revamped instances/raids.

Come up with something new and original.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Please no revamped instances/raids.

Come up with something new and original.
    That would be the best, but I really don't see anything new coming other than Slithering Chaos. Would be happy to be proven wrong though
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

T6 just got released couple months ago and you guys are talking and crying already about t7? What about pvpers that had been playing the same 5 mini game maps since game released?? And in top of that Funcom put almost the top end tier pvp gear For sale in the item shop, another slap on the face to pvpers what a joke of a business company! Funcom I hope you don't get 1 more $ from pvpers that you been treaty very bad since silirrion took and destroyed this game.

Where is the pvp tier 4 gear that you Funcom said it is done long time ago you just looking the way for players to earned?? Where is the dragon spine mini game map that you Funcom promised years ago and you don't even had say a word about it anymore?? This and many more lies and broken promises since game release, but they are fast to change the item shop and raise the prices
    Last edited by Anzu; 12th June 2016 at 18:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Indeed. AOK or HOC. Ymirs unfinished temple. Ice cave! Beautiful.
    Temple of Thurga! Or the other already created areas, like the one behind the doors in acheronian ruins (looked awfull nice for a boss fight). Also finally explain what is wrong with the water in Thunder river (and not the lag creation feature now hopefully solved).

About original content there is also enough, just open the shelves of ideas 2010 when you asked what should be the area of the expansion. Shadizar, Kush (there would be already a link even), Hyperborea.

Immersionwise there are also a lot of areas that could use the assets already in the game, like finally adding Argos, Zingara, Shem, Nemedia or Zamora.

All of the above works fine for modular expansions, travel hubs, scaling areas (like forgotten city or villas) or even random encounter content like the travel to khitai quests.

Edit: Check your history, you have enough content waiting to be worked on (you might even learn a thing or two in synergy for exiles). This and better rules and care for pvp would for sure make subbing worth a lot more any fluffstuff could do. Also it would give you a chance in turning things a bit, so customers will stop subbing despite your company and start subbing because of your company again. Please focus on what you are good at, marketing and pricing were never among that.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th June 2016 at 18:59. Reason: added Nemedia

I realize this is a waste of time since as I recall Funcom has only reversed one change to the game in the past 8 years (the siege declaration open world pvp on pve servers system) but here goes anyway.

The T4 and T5 gear lottery boxes need to be removed from the store immediately. Anybody who wants T4 gear can easily get it - I see T3.5 and T4 raids forming in global quite often and most of them are successful. Lowering the cost in both tokens and gold would be fine, but you should still have to raid to get raid gear or pvp to get pvp gear.

If you want more people to have T5 gear then do something that's beneficial to the player community instead of harmful - nerf the raid so more people can complete it. That way it not only avoids the pay to win problem, it opens up content that's fresh to a lot of people. Sounds like a win-win to me. None of the 'progression' guilds are still progressing on T5 and should have no reason to object to a nerf. I suspect most of those who have cleared it don't even run T5 any more. In particular the T5 version of Vistrix needs to be adjusted. For starters, tone down the damage the main tanks take from funeral flames and make heart of fire more forgiving (maybe have it pulse but not spread). Yakhmar doesn't seem too bad as I've seen a fair number of PUG groups down that. Once people make it past Vistrix then take a look at the Champ and Ky and determine if they need adjusting as well.

Instead of selling T2 PvP gear, lower the enormous amount of PvP XP and tokens needed to earn that gear.

The 7% store pots are blatant pay to win regardless of whether you mind the pay to skip part of the game options or not. When an item is available in the item store that is better than anything obtainable in game, that is the definition of pay to win.

The price increases are utterly ridiculous, especially on virtual items. It's not like you have to raise the prices due to increased manufacturing labor or raw material costs like a physical product. Apparently Funcom doesn't understand the concept of an elastic market. I don't need store pots or teleports. I would buy them before because the price was reasonable for the convenience. I will not buy them now because they are not worth the new prices, thus your net income from me goes down with the higher prices. I am quite sure the same holds for a lot of other people who previously bought things from the store but will no longer be doing so.

Yes I understand that not every person will care about every bullet on the membership revamp benefits, but for most veterans they don't care about a single one of those points. I would bet that at least 90% of the people who play the game regularly already have multiple level 80 characters, with most of the useful AAs already feated.

[QUOTE=Vyky;2142379]Nah! AOK is a good place for T7. I have a lot of ideas, with a lot of funny mechanics.

He said unchained not t7 raid :P
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

[QUOTE=Blourg;2142405]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Nah! AOK is a good place for T7. I have a lot of ideas, with a lot of funny mechanics.

He said unchained not t7 raid :P
    Ah you liar.

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    T6 just got released couple months ago and you guys are talking and crying already about t7? What about pvpers that had been playing the same 5 mini game maps since game released?? And in top of that Funcom put almost the top end tier pvp gear For sale in the item shop, another slap on the face to pvpers what a joke of a business company! Funcom I hope you don't get 1 more $ from pvpers that you been treaty very bad since silirrion took and destroyed this game.

Where is the pvp tier 4 gear that you Funcom said it is done long time ago you just looking the way for players to earned?? Where is the dragon spine mini game map that you Funcom promised years ago and you don't even had say a word about it anymore?? This and many more lies and broken promises since game release, but they are fast to change the item shop and raise the prices
    Look. I tell you something about that T6. It is ultra boring. It is a complete ****. A five year old kid could figure out better.

First boss: Go left, go right, go to the doors, and go back. Same mechanics for 10 mins.

Second boss: Hit the boss in the middle, step out from the green ****. Run out, run in. For about 10 mins.

Third boss: Same as first! Just run to the middle instead of the doors. For about 10-15 mins, if the bosses do not bug in, and you wipe.

Fourth boss: The same ****ing boring mechanics from T3 twins. This is FC style. Watch the percentage. This is the same with the first, and third boss too. Three ****ing boss with the same old boring mechanics like in T3, Ardashir, Malice, Coils! Is there something new?!

Fifth boss: Ok pull the adds, kill the boss in the middle, jump to the pools, run to the middle, run to the wall. Again, and again, and again. For about 10 mins. This fight is a little bit more enjoyable from all the six.

Sixth boss: Insanity comes from everywhere! Top of the stupidity. Plant, kill, run, avoid. Do it again, and again, and again. For about 15 mins. FCs greatest fight ever! With a lot of bugs of course, start with the door texture bugs. Which I think is still not patched.

Do you want to talk about T5?! No?! I thought.
    So. You do not want to raid I guess. T2 is still more enjoyable than T6, and T5 together.

All the mechanics in T6, and T5 built on your mistakes. Not on your skills, or abilities. This is all about when you make a mistake and die, when you lose your focus, your concentration. This is not hardcore, this is boring!

Anyway I totally understand your point about the current pvp.
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th June 2016 at 09:27.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    The 7% store pots are blatant pay to win regardless of whether you mind the pay to skip part of the game options or not. When an item is available in the item store that is better than anything obtainable in game, that is the definition of pay to win.

The price increases are utterly ridiculous, especially on virtual items. It's not like you have to raise the prices due to increased manufacturing labor or raw material costs like a physical product. Apparently Funcom doesn't understand the concept of an elastic market. I don't need store pots or teleports. I would buy them before because the price was reasonable for the convenience. I will not buy them now because they are not worth the new prices, thus your net income from me goes down with the higher prices. I am quite sure the same holds for a lot of other people who previously bought things from the store but will no longer be doing so.
    I agree 100% no more money from me on pots ever. I want to use the C word to describe how greedy they are, but i'll just call them greedy grunts instead. Disgusted!!!
    As for the chest with possible t4/t5 relics, they will make a lot of money as many will just be too tempted, BUT BUT BUT ... they will be ripped off at the negligible drop guaranteed. Hope they enjoy and can make use of their abundant port coins and aa points instead.
    Funcom are thieves and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Almost everyday I log on to this game just and only to play few mini games and then log off, every time I play my mini games I got 3 pots of 45 Funcom points each running most of the time if is not all the time that's 135 Funcom points everyday or once every 2 days + 15$ a month (money that is not even going to improve or add new content to this game, money that is going to finance others Funcom's proyects and games) today I ran out my 4 hours pots and I just logged off the game, now I'm thinking is no way I'm spending 375 Funcom points for 2 pots (no even 3) everyday I'm playing this with no new content just in life support almost dead game that's almost 5$ everyday, Funcom you are dreaming.
    Last edited by End-of-Clothies; 13th June 2016 at 04:49.