Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Ty once again,good that my subscription is running out and this time it will be for good !
    You show no respect to us as customers I'll show you no respect with my wallet,end of story.....
    IVORY TOWER

This UI is so bad I couldn't even get myself to browse through the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I can't log in game now, but reading your posts about what is in store and about prices is making me laugh out loud so much guys..
    And im sure the guys at funcom are also laughing and rubbing their hands right now at all those people who have hardly completed t2 and try to go straight for t4/t5 right now
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Default Surely you must be joking, Funcom?

I feel so incredibly disappointing in Funcom right now. I JUST resubscribed and now they pull this ********?

You have a loyal fan base but then you TURN AROUND AND STAB THEM IN THE BACK TO GET A QUICK DOLLAR.

Full ****ing t3? Full pvp 2 set? Is this a joke? I have been playing on my TOS for countless hours yet I am still in t2 and blue khitai gear. It infuriates me that some kid can steal his mothers credit card and have a better character than mine.

Anyways, if this isn't fixed soon I will be leaving the game again, and this time for good.

1) where are the pets??
    2) where are the other boxes?
    3) where are the other misc armors, necks etc.
    4) where are the other creature training.. you sell a master pack, but not like exotic creature like you did before.
    5) are the bags bigger? 216 bag and 102 resource?
    6) where are all the swift horses etc

overall it looks like 60-70%? of the items are gone from before and the prices went up 2x..

how was this a good thing?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    1) where are the pets??
    2) where are the other boxes?
    3) where are the other misc armors, necks etc.
    4) where are the other creature training.. you sell a master pack, but not like exotic creature like you did before.
    5) are the bags bigger? 216 bag and 102 resource?
    6) where are all the swift horses etc

overall it looks like 60-70%? of the items are gone from before and the prices went up 2x..

how was this a good thing?

1) deleted
    2) it was only limited anniversary offer
    3) moved to a gilding vendor
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

I would avoid being too harsh on the pricing until i see membership revamp "bonuses".This higher tier gear chances ,full pvp t2 sets etc on shop though....just sigh ...

I would also like to point out that Funcom knows EXACTLY what they are doing.

They snuck this update up on us with no foreword. This was a move they knew was wrong, but yet they clearly have no morals to hold back from it

"Here by popular demand, the Ultimate Level 80 Bundle grants you the ability to create a new Level 80 character with all the extras! "

What a ****ing load of **** that sentence is.

well i see they added bonus FC pts finally..

2400 + 120
    6000 + 600
    12000 + 1800

so 5%, 10%, 15%. at least thats good..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Funcom

Yeah, one thing to keep in mind is that we're not done with the Membership revamp yet. I'll work to have more details delivered by Monday.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast