Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    2 days and 27 pages of dissapointments =0 that SHOULD matter for something!

They should roll this back!
    Correction: less than 24 hours.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

by the way it is big mistake to think it is just another FC chaotic decision. If you look back into AoC history you would see series of various decisions with negative feedback, but even after them and with nearly zero bug fixes and new content there are still players who pay their subscription fees. Funcom logic is imho simple. Under their experience from the past they believe they can still use this zero communication strategy and introduce unpopular features and decisions. If the situation would be really bad they will use some pr stunt (new subscription model which will look "not that bad" as all of us after this fiasco expecting) and another blah blah blah excuse, some new newsletter and later maybe some small new content. And they hope game will continue in its current mode.

As few before me already suggested the only thing they are able to listen is massive lost of customers and income from AoC.
    Last edited by elsunga; 10th June 2016 at 12:04.

Everyone that had enough with Funcom's lies and arrogance should just cancel their subscriptions now and stop bothering with them here on forums.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Default Undecided...for Now

I think I see where you are headed with this Funcom, but I think you did it backasswards! You needed to announce that the base game, Godslayer, Turan and Vann are all going to be included in the new ftp biz model FIRST; THEN announce that the cash shop revamp is coming next. You explain to us that since you are opening up the entire game world with no restrictions we will see some prices increases in the cash shop in order to compensate for the expected loss of revenue.

We are logical players, we would have understood and you would see much less hostility on this forum.

I'm indifferent about the raid gear in the shop, I can see both sides of the issue and don't know if I'm for or against it. I don't like the new layout at all, as has been mentioned many times, it looks cheap and rushed and out of place. The price increases I'm not too concerned with IF my feelings are proven correct, I can understand it if the whole world is open to all no matter subscription status.

My suggestion is hire a well qualified, full time PR person cause right now your PR is nonexistent!!!!
    Last edited by mnvmax; 10th June 2016 at 12:08.
    ...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...---Roger Waters

Oathien - 80 Barb
    Khuzar - 80 Hox
    Zharrva - 80 Demo
    Vedious - 80 Conq
    Scyvillia - 80 PoM
    Quishu - 80 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    This.

@ Funcom
    Switch the tabs around. Intentionally or not, you give the impression of hoping for people to misclick and accidently spent "Teleport Coins" bought for with real world money. Not an honest (wo)man's way of doing business.
    No offense, but only a thickey would miss the option. There have always been two tabs there. All FC did was stick in the third.

What makes you think it was intentional to burn your coin? Youhave to BUY A COIN in the first place. Premo's don'thave them (disregarding any potential for a couple in upcomig subscritption offer's), and one would hope by then people would have calmed enought he f*prem-empt Anzu edit*k down to grind out the 'new' stuff.

I did it all in 5 minutes. The new teleport tab is nice for granular teleporting; right to where you want to be. it gets around the whole scenery of AoC which is a shame and now there's probably going to be an expectation to do 12 group instances in 15 seconds, but those cockes addicts can do without me.

My biggest beef right now are my client's incapability to start properly. I have to swap between DX10 and 9 and hope to play. It pretty much burned me out after 3 attmepts this afternoon (with my mate's experience being he couldn't get past the patcher screen. Ever. And it happened to him on TSW as well and will now forever spurn FC's name)

And Odo, feedback is critical, a critque. Criticism. It comes in the form of positive, negative and everything in between. 'critical' is not negative feedback. It's just unfortunate it's normally that wy, or taken that way.

1. Open a guildplanner:

Last T3 raid - 26/01/2014
    Last T2 raid (only craft wing) - 05/12/2013

Ouh my GOD!!! Funcom you killed low tier RAIDS!!!

But stop...How to kill something that died many years ago? Hmmm

2. Create a new char, up your lvl to 80, farm wb for a week to get base items, look at the glob chat, join T4 pugs, get your full T4 after a month or two. This is standard cycle for Сrom last two years.

Oaeh Godness!!! Mama Mia!!! It is a new shop kill low tier raids.

Or my be not? Cant see T2 or T3 raids in the cycle.

3. PVP T2 is too OP. This items is absolutely AWESOME.

- Stop man. It have a 0-5% differece with T1 PvP set which u could buy before a patch two times cheaper. And most of PvPers skip 90% of T2 items last 3 years, after PvP sets revamp.

- Really? But....But...but...

4. Noobs without expirience with new T3 PvE item pack ruin all AGE OF CONAN PVE.

But look to this noobs. This noobs is 10th alts of our old veterans. Most of them have more expirience then you. Or may be you think -all of them it is a really new players?

PS. New PvP pots is really OP.
    Last edited by Aett; 10th June 2016 at 12:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    And here we have the one and only person who actually made a thread and asked for raid gear to be sold on the shop. Dear Odonoptera and Anzu, while you are collecting the feedback from this thread please take a look at this one, too, and observe how serious the players took this request. You will find that....no one did.
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...3572-Game-shop

Please tell the "marketing guy" or whoever is responsible for this shop revamp desaster THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNEND! It was cristallclear how we would react to this!

Let me repost my opinion from one month ago - it hasn't changed a bit.

"Let's see....what content does the majority of the subbed pve-interested playerbase play...T2, T3, Khitai. What are the best items you can craft, if you are interested in crafting...T2 and T3 crafts.

Now, great idea, what about making all this content obsolet by selling everything you can get there in the item shop? To drain the playerbase and paying customers even more?

Let's create a new slogan...like....Don't play, just buy! New purples - you don't even have to download!

What I think about this? That someone *cough* on a server where it might be hard to find pve wants some shiny stuff^^ "

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    And here we have the one and only person who actally made a thread and asked for raid gear to be sold on the shop. Dear Odonoptera and Anzu, while you are collecting the feedback from this thread please take a look at this one, too, and observe how serious the players took this request. You will find that....no one did.
    https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...3572-Game-shop

Please tell the "marketing guy" or whoever is responsible for this shop revamp desaster THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNEND! It was cristallclear how we would react to this!

Let me repost my opinion from one month ago - it hasn't changed a bit.

"Let's see....what content does the majority of the subbed pve-interested playerbase play...T2, T3, Khitai. What are the best items you can craft, if you are interested in crafting...T2 and T3 crafts.

Now, great idea, what about making all this content obsolet by selling everything you can get there in the item shop? To drain the playerbase and paying customers even more?

Let's create a new slogan...like....Don't play, just buy! New purples - you don't even have to download!

What I think about this? That someone *cough* on a server where it might be hard to find pve wants some shiny stuff^^ "
    Look at the global chat man.

Do you not see T2 and T3 craft sellers? There can be we play different games?

They sell T2 and T3 craft for five years.

How you think why they didn't disappear from the market yet?

Can be because business goes well?

You probably not against that these items were on sale other dealers, but they couldn't be bought legally?

The feeling is created that you are the owner of these third-party shops.

What can you tell in essence? Tell me a difference between T1 and T2 PVP sets and explain - why T2 it is too strong?
    Last edited by Aett; 10th June 2016 at 13:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    A player said that posts were removed without any basis. I can't stand a lie, and I'm glad Odonoptera backed me up on this. If you have anything to say about moderation, feel free to send a PM to Odonoptera, me or to contact Customer Service. The door's always open as long as you're polite.
    Thought flaming and flamebaiting ain't allowed on this forum? Or is calling somebody a liar not a flame anymore? Or does it depend on who says it, Anzu?
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

The point is that any power gear sold in a shop is plain wrong.

When FC put the T1 PvP set in the shop, many actually complained about it, but FC still kept it there. At the time, most PvE players did not care much, PvP was already dead anyway.
    Now the whole thing reaches full scale, and the entire game balance is being compromised, since it affects PvE as well.
    It's not to say that all of a sudden everybody will run around in T5 gear. And if it was the case, no one would care per say. The issue is that it effectively negates any kind of effort put into the game prior to T6.

The community has to react.

And remember, nobody cares about FC itself, everybody knows how bad and fishy that company is.
    Unfortunately for us AoC players, they still have the rights on Conan, so we have to endure and deal with their scams on a regular basis.

So if we don't want to have more power gear pretty soon in that damn shop, the message has to be clear.

Now i understand that people who have never done anything within the boundaries of the game itself feel differently.
    If you have never tried to get a world first on raid encounters, if you have never pushed to progress through some challenging content with your guild/team, if you don't have a basic sense of competition, then i get that.
    I get that you do not understand the notion of being deserving.

And that's cool, some people just like logging into a game and within 10 minutes, being able to buy everything and sense that they won the game.
    But i would hope that AoC is not the kind of game that allows it, that would not sell itself short and cheap.

I would hope AoC is the kind of game that requires to grow in skills in terms to achieve things. And when you achieve one thing, then you deserved it.
    This is what gives the time spent its value.

Without that recognition of the effort and dedication, that time spent loses its worth, loses its meaning.

If you enter a dancing contest, and the gold medal is handed to you right away, it has no value, and thus no meaning.
    You have to work for it for it to have any sense.

Those are basic concepts anybody should be able to understand, even those chimps at FC.
    Even the most "modest" MMO player should be able to grasp the idea.
    Even if your job is mind numbing, even if you don't know what working means, even if you have never taken part in any kind of sport or competition, i mean come on, this is not some earth shattering discoveries that are unravelled here.

Power gear in the shop is wrong, very wrong. Get rid of it.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos