Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    I don't understand how this could pass through quality control. It looks like home made UI made by some 9 year old for some phone application.
    Haha, that was my second thought I just edited in.

Hi guys, this is our brand new shop that looks like it's missing graphic assets. Also check out all the items we took out because we didn't have space on our virtual shelves and all the new prices that got a nice boost!
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 10th June 2016 at 09:18.

if you do make the gear from the shop pink and write noob on the chest it is fine

The worldboss killed t1 and t2.
    Nerfing of Erlik killed t3.
    After new item shop, t3 is totaly dead.
    You can buy yourself t5 gear. Now t4 and t5 is also dead.

I still like the art of this game and the combat system is great.
    But there is absolutely no logic in gear and progression. Progression is totaly dead.

Sad to see many leaving. Been a good game for many years.
    Will see if holds together over the next few weeks. No need for me to play an mmo when the community is dead.

Dear Funcom.
    The new item shop is HORRIBLE...
    Please give us back the old shop!

Quote Originally Posted by renomeman View Post
    Dear Funcom.
    The new item shop is HORRIBLE...
    Please give us back the old shop!
    Anyway as much as this new shop looks terrible and amateurish as hell, the real problem is what is inside, how much it costs (and what was removed).

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    Anyway as much as this new shop looks terrible and amateurish as hell, the real problem is what is inside, how much it costs (and what was removed).
    And what it is selling!

Pay2win ****, we all know how it ended up in Diablo 3.

Nothing but a roll back if even that can save this game at this point.
    Last edited by Redd; 10th June 2016 at 09:54.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Age of Conan: Sillirion+Odonoptera=RIP AoC. What's next? Keep adding nails to the coffin lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Think about why this post was necessary and what it says about this forum's [topic not be named].
    A player said that posts were removed without any basis. I can't stand a lie, and I'm glad Odonoptera backed me up on this. If you have anything to say about moderation, feel free to send a PM to Odonoptera, me or to contact Customer Service. The door's always open as long as you're polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    This is simple, verbal feedbacks have no value whatsoever.
    That's not true. I assure you what you all write in this thread (I made my own feedback in private, because some of it would break the forum rules :x), as well as all that was said in-game when Odonoptera was online, is read and taken into account.
    Short cuts make long delays.

When I first saw the new shop yesterday... Well, first I promised myself to wait until today before posting anything.

I didn't like what I saw (literally)

All my points have already been made numerous times in this thread.
    An exception could have been the T2 PvP gear. Could possibly reduce the farming of newbies, but while some achieved the T2 set in months it took me years. And I would have to ask myself if I had gone through 7 lvls if I hadn't been able to treat myself to a reward.

Two days ago I bought the BD vanity plate for an alt to use as NPC in RP. 134 FC points I think it was. Now it's 10 gildings? No way I would have bought it, if I had waited another day.

I will strongly encourage you roll back this update; all of it
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    A player said that posts were removed without any basis. I can't stand a lie, and I'm glad Odonoptera backed me up on this. If you have anything to say about moderation, feel free to send a PM to Odonoptera, me or to contact Customer Service. The door's always open as long as you're polite.

That's not true. I assure you what you all write in this thread (I made my own feedback in private, because some of it would break the forum rules :x), as well as all that was said in-game when Odonoptera was online, is read and taken into account.
    If you actually took our feedback into account, Royal chests would already be removed from the game.