Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Default Did funcom just go insane with the item store ?

I buy combat rating and crit pot for every 6 mans and every raid, that was 45 + 45 points = 90

Now its 200 + 175 = 375 2points !!! (every 4 hours)

Rez pots went from 18 points to 210 points

Hoards went from 900 for 4 to 1710 for 5.

Teleports went from 18 to 60 points

I am sorry funcom i just lost the interest in the game

Just roll this back. The UI is horrible, the prices are to high. The items a rediculous. PVP2 gear is way overkill. The old pvp1 gear was ok caused gave everyone a chance to start into pvp. The pvp2 sets are what most people are aiming for in pvp.

Are you kidding?
    Potions increased to 200 points?
    7200 poitns to get a full T3 set?
    450 for a chest with a chance to get t5 equip?

Default Pay 2 Win

Crit pot went from 45 FCP to 200 FCP -> increase of 444%. The pot itself has now 256 crit rating instead of 183 (that you can get still in game). P2W-Shop now?

You can also buy T5 gear (from chest) - don't think you are on the right track here - but damage is done I suppose.

On top of that all prices went up massively but still the membership fee is the same...

And the look? Tried to redesign the 80th?

Overall: I am not totally happy as you might have guessed

I just hope the prices and new stuff means that the game goes full f2p. My sub runs out in a few months anyway, yay.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Eedesti View Post
    I think the old version looked more polished. This has an older UI feel too it. A guildie just called it Might and Magic VI ish. I think thats a fitting description.
    And also, the prices are way up it seems
    Yeah, the prices seem to have gone up, from way too expensive up to holy **** what the **** are they thinking?

In terms of design, it seems to be a step backward. Information is harder to see, and slower to load.

Item information is lacking. The "Master Bundle" tells you very little about what kind of items you would be getting.

"Ultimate Level 80 Bundle" - I'm almost glad the price is so high due to what you are selling. (Hello pay to win!)

Another thought, is there still a 10% membership discount? Items of the day/week at greater discounts? It seems along with higher prices on everything, you also remove all discounts.

Also, why did you remove so many items from the store? There used to be a lot of things you could buy, now there are only a small handful.

Account wide options appear to be gone, but I don't have enough FP to know for sure if it still has the old stupid mechanics of you need enough points to even see the option.

You took away the option to buy things for alts from any character...

Is the 100 slot bank upgrade gone, or is it just filtered on my character since it already has them? EDIT: Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It's not good. The prices have gone up, extra feat before was 540 now it's way higher. The information you get from the "MAX SLOT" bag doesnt really have a name. Is it the same that was in the game before? Locker of Absolution? It's a bit vague on a few items and the overall feel looks a bit meh...

This screams so much pay to win it's not even funny. A box where a chance of getting 1 t5 or t4 item? please, get that **** out of here please. You just got a lot of money, no need to milk us some more and don't provide us with as much updates as tsw. Please.
    No way in heck I would buy that Royal Treasure Chest. Knowing Funcom, the drop rates for anything decent is ridiculously low, and that is ridiculously expensive.
    Last edited by tapwater; 9th June 2016 at 17:19.

Oh!Pay to win ?Let's see how many of us you will manage to have uninstalling the game this week

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    T4 and T5 relics on the shop, plus T3 armors. Plus T2 pvp gear.

I wish Funcom had disappeared, so we would not have to witness AoC fall to those depths.
    If only those Edit by Anzu: People. could just stop ruining the game.

They can't produce anything of value, and keep making AoC worse and worse and more pay to win. Useless Edit by Anzu: Again: people..
    ****ing really ? Wonder which Edit by Anzu: Person. came up with that idea.

Instead of making something reasonable like Account-wide relics , they just try to milk gimps who then only **** up raids

If I may make a suggestion : Also sell T3 crafts and sell lifetime accesses to TSW on the new shop please , to grant optimal support for funcoms loved baby

I'm just always surprised how they always try to sell their **** as the "next big deal" , even tho in fact its just ****
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th June 2016 at 17:28.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I see the vanity gear was all/partially moved to the Gilding vendor, so now it costs an astronomically extra amount to get those sets than it did before.
    Last edited by tapwater; 9th June 2016 at 17:23.

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast