Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

I have never in all my time playing seen so many people in guild log out and say thats it goodbye guys. i think swift action on Funcoms part is due...

Unhappy

Bah.... you forced me to lookup my forum password again...

So this last thing you did to the game (no iam not calling it a update cos its NOT one)

Fist of it looks but ugly and goes on the ugly list along side quite a few things you have put into the game lately

Secondly What on Gods green earth where you guys on When adding T4 / T5 stuff in crates sounded like a good idea ? Adding a full T3 set to the itemshop is in itself mind boggling stupid (Rui plz slap them from me Cos this just cant be your doing...)

I REALLY DONT WANT AGE OF CONAN TO BECOME PAY TO WIN (looks @ Rui)

Thirdly WTH is going on with the prices ?

I was sure you got the investment you needed last month So why are you trying to mug us AOC players like this ?

I mean seriously have a look at this:

Respots 18 to 210 points
    Teleports 18 to 60 points
    Critpots 45 to 200 points (+444%) :O
    10 hp pots for 7.5 euro
    Vanity armor +280%

Surely even you guys can see the madness in this RIGHT ?

Iam disappointed

Funcom isn't going to loose many players since there aren't many playing this game. But the way it treats the last of us, those who remained despite all the cash grabs, insults and broken promises shows that this company should bankrupt as soon as possible. They represent nothing now and there should be no place for them anymore on the market.
    One sad thing is that after all this years those at the very top, who are truly responsible for all the bad decisions and lack of vision will just walk away with all the money, which they don't deserve for they destructive actions.

The drop rate on Royal cache is probably really low. I had some left over points so I bought three for my pom who only needs 21 or so t5 tokens for the rune

First box: some kings hoard four hour potion. AA point

Second box: AA points 1 t4 relic

Third box: more of the same

So its a total crap shoot on getting anything. Probably worse than getting a magma dragon. I have not seen many (aka weekly) t5 raids pugging out and now Funcom makes it such that pug raid leaders might just not do any of them anymore.

Really...box that can have a t5 rare and relics enough to buy a main piece? Why bother playing? Unless the chance is 0.1 percent to get something.

So if you have money to burn you can have great stuff.

I feel sorry for Odonoptera. He/she took the time to go in game and talk to players and take the abuse and garbage that some people dumped on him. I did not do a tell since I was talking in global and posting here. But I only see odon trying to discuss things and actually deal with the players (other than moderators).

Hope you get paid the big bucks.

I have yet to hear anyone say anything nice about this update.

And why did you break Ethram Fal? When is it going to be 'fixed'?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The drop rate on Royal cache is probably really low. I had some left over points so I bought three for my pom who only needs 21 or so t5 tokens for the rune

So its a total crap shoot on getting anything. Probably worse than getting a magma dragon. I have not seen many (aka weekly) t5 raids pugging out and now Funcom makes it such that pug raid leaders might just not do any of them anymore.

Really...box that can have a t5 rare and relics enough to buy a main piece? Why bother playing? Unless the chance is 0.1 percent to get something.

So if you have money to burn you can have great stuff.
    and this is your typical aoc player.....qq's about desicions but buys the stuff anyway...cause well he/she misses 21 or so t5 tokens

go go funcom milk us more we deserve it.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Usually when a game is 8 years old prices go down, not up. I didn't see a subscriber discount. Prices are way too high, likely to drive new players away. Not much selection.

Where is the Raid-Finder?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post

Where is the Raid-Finder?
    Raid finder isn't needed anymore, just buy your gear from the Item Shop.

Good:
    - Silver Atrium reactivated.

Bad:
    - New shop interface does not look as if done by a professional - at least not in 2016. Why was the old one even trashed? Worked fine, looked okay. Why spend the money/effort to build a new one, esp. if it looks worse? Lost the source code/documentation again?
    - Prices have increased. Stupid move. Lowering them to 10% would have been a more shrewd move when actually trying to earn money.
    - Vanity items got removed from the shop - one of the few reasons to actualy buy anything.
    - Lottery boxes with T4/T5 gear. No. Just no. P2Win. Random content for real world money may be seen as gambling in some jurisdictions.
    - Stupid move to publish this crap before the membership revamp. If the new membership system is attractive to customers, it might have lessened the impact of the shop incidient. If it's not attractive, you'll get twice the aggravation for two consecutive stupidities.

Why, Funcom, why, do you leave your marketing in the hands of whoever makes such decisions? You have/had some good designers, some talented people. But the marketing is just horrible.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/