Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

The new Item Shop design is terrible. I can only guess someone's goal was to make it where you could see and select items while using a Smartphone. Overall design really discourages me from buying anything (and this from someone who's got 170 items in claim).

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I'm still online on Crom and answering questions or fielding comments as they come up.
    You have a long lunch break today. :PPP
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Odonoptera can you ask Mussagana to add t5 rune to drop from caches as well.....you guys need to make this complete disaster
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

So is the vanaheim option even buyable now? I did not see it in the item shop. I mostly bought it for the bear mount, but did put a few characters through it for the rings. How do you buy it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So is the vanaheim option even buyable now? I did not see it in the item shop. I mostly bought it for the bear mount, but did put a few characters through it for the rings. How do you buy it now?
    My guess is it will be free with the new membership revamp, so they simply did not include it with the new item shop.

They should ban sugar an weed from work hours it seems they off there heads! total joke this
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

So I have spent years in this game and while I admit my gear isn't amazing, it's about T3 quality on average. Now I see that people can basically get what I worked hard for without even logging in if they have a credit card...
    I've loved this game over the years but I feel completely burned like I wasted all those years grinding T1 and T2.
    This store is just a money grab and I can't support it. You win Funcom. I'm done.

Someone told me they could buy it I don't see it in my character options but then I already bought it

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    You have a long lunch break today. :PPP
    Hey, this is work!
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service