Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

they need to make things you own greyed out or not avail. like i can buy khatai again.. or turan again..

btw i dont even see vanaheim.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I am not sure what to write nt to be totally p*** off. My main game is TSW. But I like AoC too. In TSW there is communication with community - well sometimes not ideal, but still communication. As a TSW player - even with all problems - I feel devs care about the game. But in AoC I feel everything is opposite. Or as it would be made by other company. No communication, no care... and feeling you just spit into player face. After Vanneheim fiasco, you promised not to repeat similar mistake again. Then came tilty with his first letter. As I highly trust him for his dedication in TSW I had high hopes. But once again. No newsletter, no communication and no another fiasco to p*** off those of us who have not given up.

I really don't understand. Are you suicidal guys???

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    yay.. wonder how long that will take to fix.
    Working Ethram Fal mechanics will cost you Funcom points, should be in store "soon".

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    To use the 'premium' ports (aka the old teleport scrolls) you need to pay 60 FC points in the store to buy a teleport coin. And it looks like you need one coin for every premium port. I did not buy any.

So now an 18 point port costs 60 points.
    Looks like that'll end the Yag only HM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    If you click on the icon of an item in the shop, you should get a popup that describes the item. We're investigating reports of folks' achievement teleports (from the 1500 point achievement, for example), but please make sure you're using the correct tab when attempting to use a teleport. There's a new 'Premium Teleport' tab on the window that comes before 'Access Passes', and it'll prompt you for a Coin if you try to use a teleport from that window.

I also confirm zero posts have been deleted from this thread. You can choose not to believe me, but I have no reason to lie about that kind of thing, as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical. Thanks!
    The Access Passes tab needs to be first.

Sorry but this is just outrageous. I suppose a lot of players will cease to play. It's a pitty coz the game is superb. Don't they realise they are wrong ?

Bad things about the new shop:
    - Many items seem to have disappeared from it.
    - Vanity gear seems to have disappeared or become more expensive to obtain
    - Same for pets
    - Account-wide options for many items are gone
    - Pay-2-win gear for sale

Good things about the new shop:
    - It is a bit faster to browse through - partly because there are so much fewer items in it.

Overall I'd give it a rating of "W" as in "What the...?!?"

Thumbs down

Well Tapwater, here is my feedback: your new shop sucks and a lot of players will go elsewhere, that's a fact. Just give us back the old shop. The prices are lower ok, but you'll get more buyers....

My rating is O for "oh my God, what a disaster" . Do you really need to suck out the last dime of us players ? Please reconsider..
    Last edited by stany13; 9th June 2016 at 19:09.

Quote Originally Posted by stany13 View Post
    Well Tapwater, here is my feedback: your new shop sucks and a lot of players will go elsewhere, that's a fact. Just give us back the old shop. The prices are lower ok, but you'll get more buyers....
    You are writing that as if I'm Funcom. lol?

Your feeback is quite valid though, and accurate.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    You are writing that as if I'm Funcom. lol?

Your feeback is quite valid though, and accurate.
    "as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical." You said it didn't you ? So i'm giving you my feedback.