Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

The only thing not a problem is the pvp T2 gear. No one buys this with tokens as you save them for pvp T3 gear. And pvp T2 gear is just a slight update from T1. Give People a chance against pvp 10 full T3. Rest is killing the game finally

Basically the 'premium teleports' are in place of all of the 18 funcom point scrolls we could buy. So now it costs 60 funcom points to port to Yag as an example.

Premium is first on the list so you have to hit the access tab in the middle to get the 'old' free achievement ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    If you click on the icon of an item in the shop, you should get a popup that describes the item. We're investigating reports of folks' achievement teleports (from the 1500 point achievement, for example), but please make sure you're using the correct tab when attempting to use a teleport. There's a new 'Premium Teleport' tab on the window that comes before 'Access Passes', and it'll prompt you for a Coin if you try to use a teleport from that window.

I also confirm zero posts have been deleted from this thread. You can choose not to believe me, but I have no reason to lie about that kind of thing, as I'm openly asking for all feedback, whether positive or critical. Thanks!
    I spotted the tabs at the top of the paths window but what on earth is a premium path? There is no explanation.

I really don't understand, why expend effort where none was required? No one I know in game was bothered about the shop as it was. They wanted a myriad of other things addressed but yet again, they haven't been and frankly, to use the shop revamp to hike prices just looks completely cynical.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Basically the 'premium teleports' are in place of all of the 18 funcom point scrolls we could buy. So now it costs 60 funcom points to port to Yag as an example.

Premium is first on the list so you have to hit the access tab in the middle to get the 'old' free achievement ports.
    So a price hike from 18 FC points to 60? Does this 60 open it permanently or is it one time?

I can't find the collectors edition upgrade of the savage coast

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    they still need to add a downcovert option. my 540 t4 tokens have no purpose..
    you'd have full t5 with that i think may be i shard = 1 tear + 60 relics ? for relic sink u know .

on top of my suggestion nerf t5 Vistrix :

nerf funeral flames by 30%

nerf Heart of fire by not spreading it , instead it should get passed on like the green stuff at bat of Nergal encounter , but give it an aoe pulse dmg

So I hear that these new inventory bags are not unlockable for your entire account now.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Mortar isn't killing the plants at all.
    yay.. wonder how long that will take to fix.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I fully aggree with all the others. Although the new shop seems better, I kinda miss the fact that we could buy some weapons and armors. I think that most of the users of the shop have bought weapons and armors at the shop at some time

Moreover, the prices have really gone up and I consider that as a lowpoint. Why don't you just add the possibility to buy those items again ? Honestly, the new shop kinda sucks.. but that's my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    So a price hike from 18 FC points to 60? Does this 60 open it permanently or is it one time?
    To use the 'premium' ports (aka the old teleport scrolls) you need to pay 60 FC points in the store to buy a teleport coin. And it looks like you need one coin for every premium port. I did not buy any.

So now an 18 point port costs 60 points.

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast